Check this out
(12-20-2010, 02:15 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Ubelieveable. Plain simply unbelieveable.

Seriously it's like you own the forums go get another thing to do or something instead of spamming our forums with your useless stuff lol.
OR
Make a post with things you like and edit it and add stuff but don't make 5-6 threads a day.
-Signature removed-
A forum is made for discussions and even argumentations. It's for sharing stuff and communicating.
It's not like you guys are in any position to decide wether if I am allowed to post many, or few threads. Heard of asking? Such incompetence..
You're not going to just ban me permanently for that, just as you did with Raffi, huh?
You cant ban/punish someone on the forums just because he is posting a lot of topics and is annoying you because of it. Thats just stupid. Its his own fault if he wants so post topics and reply to answers all day, instead of doing something else.
Signature too big...
(12-20-2010, 05:09 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: A forum is made for discussions and even argumentations. It's for sharing stuff and communicating.
It's not like you guys are in any position to decide wether if I am allowed to post many, or few threads. Heard of asking? Such incompetence..
You're not going to just ban me permanently for that, just as you did with Raffi, huh?
You should read: A temporary suspension and not like raffi he was twofaced and you are just a plain attentionwhore.
Also you have been warned for offtopic many times.
WHAT IM SAYING:
a) You should cut down on the posts.
b) The next violation you make would be the 7th and for that a temporary ban not for all the post making Wink
-Signature removed-
I've had more than seven warnings. And the problem is, that you're stalking my rule-breaks, and you always make permanent warnings unlike the others
You've had 9 warnings Skaara, it was about time to lay down permanent ones.
I know. It's a good descition to make.
Still, I won't be looking at warning levels as anything serious. I look at the most as a joke. Nothing more. Life doesn't necessarily have to be that fu*king serious. Cheese
And besides, If I do get banned from the forums for an ammount of time, it's just good for me, I guess
OMG, i got the BEST idea.
Go and troll on VM Tounge
That could be funny xD.
Or it'll start another server war... Bad Idea there....
Cheese Cake is bad, but chocolate cake, that's just fine.