permanent ban
Exclamation 
I have been given too many chances to not fail on this server and if I were the admin I would have seen this and handed out a permanent ban. I don’t see myself as a bad role-player I actually am quite good at it it’s just that when I’m not roleplaying then I’m failing at everything. Every time I’m banned and see it isn’t a permanent ban I always think that the next one will be and the way I see it is that the admin team has been too soft on me. I’m asking for a permanent ban possibly when you all think I can come back I may be active again.

Bye everyone!

Thanks for reading - DarkSider
The following 1 user Likes DarkSider's post:
  • Peltsi
Why you made a ban request thread for this?
You should place it at subtopic goodbye.

-Sylux
does it matter?

Edit: im perma banned already.
But this is not a ban request on someone?
Or am I wrong, if it is a ban request you should use the proper format.

But anyways goodbye?
Ill hope you come back.

-Sylux
Im not leaving also this is a ban request on me so i dont need the template.
Moved, not a ban request.
I gotta give you credit for understanding this yourself, however still a smack on the head for not doing anything about it.
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Nevy, Salinsky, HellShell
A Picture to Describe this thread

Nevinator, not the right time.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 7 users Like Haarek's post:
  • equal, LowerFlowerPower, 5p carrier bag, Spartanjunior, Ronchiiik, HellShell, Salinsky
Go practice good roleplay on some other servers
and try an unban request in a month or so
i like to give people a 2nd chance to do it right (altho some still fail - Thief)
The following 13 users Like Temar's post:
  • Ruskin, Spartanjunior, WorldWideCoffee, Blonde, Nevy, Elder, Xenomez, HellShell, Decay, Salinsky, Basse, Grub, Lee_myung_jae
I think that your being really mature about this, your making sure you don't do any more damage to either yourself or the server by staying away from it and cooling down for a while.
As Temar said, go and roleplay on some different servers for a while until you feel you are ready to return Smile.

Didn't really know you but still,

I hope you return soon ready to RP here again Smile.