[LP] yojo6538's Unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 10750

Banned by: [FL] Beflok
Server: v33x

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: I did not know i was fail rping. I was not I was shooting at cars because they didnt stop when i said pull over and they were speeding so..... And i was not fail rping i was doing the mayor's rules Angry. Please unban me I dont deserve to be banned i havent gotten banned on ANYTHING in my whole life. i hope you say yes.
Being a police officer doesn't mean you can enforce law by shooting people who refuse to pull over. You chase them and try to arrest them. Ever seen those police chase TV Shows? You can seriously learn a lot from them. They don't try and shoot people in cars, they try to ram them and make them pull over/step out of the car so they can be arrested. If they pull a gun on you and start firing rounds, you can shoot back.

If the president ordered you to shoot cars that didn't pull over, the president was failing too. Unless he had a pretty pretty pretty good reason to order such things. You shouldn't blindly follow what the president says, because it might get you banned. It's only 1.5 days, just wait it out Smile

This was FailRP.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Look at your admin abuse thread I wrote it all there. I have told you several times I dont need to again...

Denied as you have not learned your lesson.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!