Shorten Ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Freak (Currently [CC] NightStab)

Your ban ID: 10386 & 10385

Banned by: [FL] Temar & [FL] PrivateToast

Server: v33x

Involved: There are so many involved, But the main people that i know about is Tomz, Salinsky, Temar & PrivateToast

Why we should unban you: Well I do not expect a un-ban, I know what i did was wrong and im terrible sorry for this. The time i have been off i have re read the rules to make sure no such thing shall happen again. And for the pople involved : Im sorry i lied. and im sorry for trying to blame someone else. And to the Admins who were involved I am infact sorry for the comotion i made.

Thank you for your time and thank you for reading I hope we can come to a agreement.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The ban was full deserved. I don't see why you should use our time for a fake ban request you posted. Don't you think that's wrong?

I say the ban stays. no need for shorten. You have to know what you did and feel it's was very wrong of you.
I would say shorten if you had not lied. But lying is one of the worst things you can do when it comes to rulebreaking. I say it stays too.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Lying is a serious offend so I flully understand your decision. I guess I'll have to wait. Well see you in 21 days Smile
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I will like to hear Temar's opinion here.
ban stays, its was a pain sorting all this ban out with all the lies and fuss being made