People complaining about admins
I was reading a post from Nevinator, (http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13822) complaining about the admin:player ratio and not enough admins to keep the server clean. Well you know what you can do? Post a ban request, get off the computer, play a different server, or hey, even go do something outside. I completely agree with Nudel and Beflok's responses. It seems as if no one even thinks of admins as something other than a server moderator. Well people have social lives, and things to do other than sitting on a computer all day banning minges and keeping a gmod server up and running. The admin:player ratio may be small and there may ba a lot of trolls and minges out there, but you have to appreciate the admins. They put a lot of their time into making your time on FL better and minge-free. Blackdog was indeed a good admin and it sucks that he was demoted. Waybe he might be an admin some day again. But for now, you have the current admins. The people that sit at their computer and ban people. You can't expect admins to do absolutely everything on the server. If you see a minge or something, take pics or a video and post it on the forums. If someone is hacking, then get off and wait for an admin to get online instead on bugging them on Steam chat begging them to get on FL. SO don't go on the forums and bitch at the admins. Respect and appreciate what they do for you and the server.
I don't think its necessary to start another thread of this topic.. It'll just cause more flaming because people have different opinions..

Allthough I do agree with Nudel, Beflok and you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(06-07-2012, 08:21 AM)Baseplate Wrote: I don't think its necessary to start another thread of this topic.. It'll just cause more flaming because people have different opinions..

Allthough I do agree with Nudel, Beflok and you.

^^ This
OOC Complaining makes me want to flip tables.
I think I am going to flip tables with that guy who flips tables.
Wait who flipped tables?
I do not remember who flipped the tables.
I am going to leave this thread now.

Spoiler :
Posted at 5:06AM, so this seemed normal at that time. :L

Alright I think the players and the admin team has both had enough of these sorts of threads. I know you don't mean it negatively and you're supporting us, but threads like these will just start flame wars and harassement of either side.

Aaaaaand Nevinator is a good guy, I'm quite sure he didn't mean it the way he wrote it. I mean, look at how many times he tried to excuse.

Closed to prevent future flaming/etc.