FUCKING wtf!?
Your name:[FL:RP]demon

Your ban ID:10662

banned by:Beflok

Server:V33X

Involved:Taylalex,and all other rebels

Why we should unban you:Ok first off all it wasnt random raid The guy named Taylalex Kept aiming gun at him Saying let me in! I wanne check ur house as rebel And i had nothing to fucking do with that then he lets him in he probaly wanted to let us in So we get banned,Then I came 1 step in And i say hey,You dont own all doors Lol.And then i opened that door and i saw contra then Taylalex Gets in and takes money and such of it,And beflok comes and fucking bans me for Random raiding wtf? HE bans without thinking or asking why u raided him He said i told you not to get in here....Sooo we heard contra.We not allowed to raid wtf? for real. and he never told me not to get in there he JUst Said! Dont build cause Somebody owns the door here nothing F¨¨¨¨else So this ban was unfair i dind do anything i dind even had a gun or anything Taylalex did everthing!Im inoccent!Omg Beflok banned me without asking reason or so
I was Going downstairs came back up And saw Taylalex with gun aiming at him and such Asking let me in And the guy refused first some times then he let in he probaly new if they get in they get banned or something like that Then i opened door like i said Then he saw contra in there got in took money i was next to the door not contra door entry door i was next to Then beflok comes and bans me for nothing!
I am extremly mad at you for this. I watched you for a good 20-30 minutes while you were harrasing slick right after he gets unpermed. You threw 3 notes into his house saying Leave or we will kill you. You decide to barricade the front of the apartments even though slick had a room at the very top. So I deleted it and told you guys not to raid him without reason. You then asked in ooc if it was a reason to raid if you want someone out of their house. I stated NO stop looking for reasons to raid him...

And what did you do? You go up to Slicks door AGAIN and antagonize him with Taylalex. He forcefully makes rick let you two in thus being the random raid. You decide to run in as fast as you can open the door and take the money from the contra. So wait.... Tell me what reason was it for you guys to force your way in there? You had NONE so stop lying and take responsibility for your own actions.

I am pissed at both of you mostly because it was slick. He just got back into the servers was trying to not break the rules at all and what happens? A bunch of rebels try and force there way in for no good reason. Great fucking job.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!