Unban
Big Grin 
Your name: Someone

Your ban ID: 10655

Banned by: Beflok

Server: Both, v2d

Involved: zephry

Why we should unban you: Ok this probably won't go through but hell, I guess I should try. Ok heres the long story of how it happened. I had a money printer, I had to run through the streets with it away from the cops. I admit this is bad and fail rp but I don't think its that bad as a criminal IRL wouldn't just leave there stuff to be arrested they would try to run away with it. Then I wasn't intentionally arrgrovating people I purposely ran where noone was and dodged all cops, then as soon as I saw a building I dashed inside and hid inside. It was a gun shop and inside was a Corleone and a gun dealer. The corleone kept grabbing my contra and then punched me so I killed him as he wouldn't stop. Then the gun dealer called the cops so I had to kill him too otherwise he would alert them to me. Then I lockpicked the door to try and run out but there as a cop outside. So I decided from a tactical view that it would be the best idea to try break in and hide. Seeing as the gun dealer had called the cops on me I figured that would be a good enough reason. I even stopped holstered the cracker and checked again just to make sure that this is what I had to do. Then I started cracking thats when Beflok came. We talked for ages and then I was banned. So um yeah, thats mah story. Thanks for reading.
In conclusion running around with contra isn't against the rules and I had a reason so it isn't that much fail RP. Plus the cops never even saw me I made sure of it. I had a reason to break in and yeah I think it was keeping to all the RP rules but it wasn't very good RP.
You spawned a piece of contra into the middle of the street and running around with it as a rebel. You then bring it into someones gun shop to "hide" from the police... You broke into his house even cracked his keypad.

So wait mind telling me how that is not random to the owner again? Next time dont antagonize cops by spawning contra out in the middle of town. Just because you think you have good reason to break into someones house you should rethink it.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!