Lonewolf - Ignoring FearRP - Changing job to avoid arrest - Prop-climb
Thread Title: Lonewolf - Ignoring FearRP - Changing job to avoid arrest - Prop-climb

Name of player: Lonewolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10968790

Time in GMT: About 11:58

Server: V2D

Summary: Pretty much, First Lonewolf tried to kill the president with a knife, He failed and we got him into the lobby with another person. We lost attention of him and he tried running away when I saw him and pursued him with a gun and he SCREAMED down the mic "DONT TAZE ME BRO!" Which I then promptly got my tazer out and tazed him. After the President ignoring my many requests for a warrant, Lonewolf jumped on the pedestrian crossing poles and prop-climbed up on the traffic lights onto a sign while still cuffed (As seen in evidence 1 and 2).

The president finally got replaced and the new one gave the warrant straight away.

After about 5 minutes I find him again walking away from the Nexus (Some dip-shite left ALL the cells open) Which I promptly pursued him.

After cornering him I tried to give him another arrest warrant, He then spewed insults (Rather Vulgar ones) and then said "fuck you this is abuse" which I then replied "No, Its just you being butt-hert", He then just replied "lol" and changed his job...

Evidence:
[Image: EC156BD81DDF4F6D9669EBA1695C4792F61EFE22]

[Image: A99F60774E39CBB2543D5EF50696BE89E01B1E4A]

[Image: EC041320CE9DA7EC88075B4A3B857D4367B81415]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator