Someone - Doomfort
Name of player: Someone

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16249933 or STEAM_0:0:27421000

Time in GMT: About 15:00 yesterday

Server: V2D

Summary: Someone had a doom-fort, Simple

Evidence: [Image: 25EDABB34B641989CC2A329EAFC78BBB19F1FA3B]

I had to take it from the tunnel because they had sniper-rifles
I saw it before and it was much taller(the walls were around twice the height). I sent an admin request and Beflok IIRC teleported to them, and next time I saw it it was shortened. So I'm presuming this was allowed once they shortened it.
(06-05-2012, 09:55 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: I saw it before and it was much taller(the walls were around twice the height). I sent an admin request and Beflok IIRC teleported to them, and next time I saw it it was shortened. So I'm presuming this was allowed once they shortened it.
I was called to the situation about 5 minutes before and I needed to do some bloody good driving to avoid the ridiculous amount of sniper-fire I was taking
(06-05-2012, 10:01 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 09:55 AM)VallyTeacake Wrote: I saw it before and it was much taller(the walls were around twice the height). I sent an admin request and Beflok IIRC teleported to them, and next time I saw it it was shortened. So I'm presuming this was allowed once they shortened it.
I was called to the situation about 5 minutes before and I needed to do some bloody good driving to avoid the ridiculous amount of sniper-fire I was taking

I drove past a few times before the fort was there and took sniper fire for no reason at all. Someone admitted it and claimed it was an "accident". I'm guessing he's one of those people who have a habit of accidentally pulling out a sniper rifle, accidentally aiming it at people in the distance and accidentally firing at them.

But as far as I know, the admins allowed the fort once it had been changed to what it was like in the picture.
Ok in reply to Vally the base that was way too high wasn't mine, mine has always looked like this. In reply to the ban request my base comply's with every base rule as it was 4 metres tall. It was not a doom fort infact it was quite easily raided and did get raided.
When I just got out the tunnel:

*Gets hit by about 5 bullets*

*Uses turbo to get into the forest and gets out and gets behind the car to heal self*

*Drives around the back to avoid fire*

*Gets hit by 4 bullets trying to get back to the tunnel*

I find it as RDM too but I dont have any evidence of you showering me with bullets.
No I never saw these little sniper towers here. You guys had the walls and that is it. Whether or not it is ban worthy not too sure want to get a second opinion...
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Yeah I was only informed about those today by you belfok, you have no evidence of me RDMing and I don't even think those towers are mine only the wall was.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator