Ban Request - Courage and Shipment of Lol
Video 
Name of player: Courage and Shipment of Lol

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41525677 and STEAM_0:1:16919209

Time in GMT: Like 5 mins before this was posted.

Server: V33X

Summary: Shipment of Lol randomly tased me several times, cuffed me and then Courage impounded my car.

Evidence: Well, I had just joined V33X after being a V2D regular. I drive my car into the city, and he yells "GET OUT OF THE CAR". I say why? The video evidence is below.

http://youtu.be/6X2u71BFQo8
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
Oh god I love your accent.....I Fu*king love austrians Cheese

Anyways It looks like fail to me, They didn't even give you a reason, they just took your car and dude left.

I'd like another admins opinion on this.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
That's COMPLETE fail RP. There should be no question about this.
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
This ban request is invalid. I was the president at the time and was doing "Alien Dictatorship" RP. I banned cars from the city, at :26 in the video courage says over the microphone "Cars are illegal sir". Sorry Sideway he was just doing his job. The other officer told you to back away from the car multiple times, that's what the tazes were for. Granted you did just join the server, the laws should have been made a little bit more clear but I was posting them in broadcast every so often.
I would like to thank you for posting this video because it reminded me how much fun I had last night. That's a very nice car and expensive one as well I would like to add. how did you get so much money as to being new to the server to afford that car ? Now as far as it goes with me breaking the rules. Beflok was online and so was another admin as well, im sure if I was breaking any RP rules they would of stopped me. Now maybe I was having a little to much fun. Now I can assure you that I did not break any RP rules in this event ''the video''. Now I am sorry if this made you upset in anyway, I truly am, but I did not brake any rules because the alien president had made a law that no cars where to be allowed in the city during the time. I was following directions from the president himself without question to impound any cars found or being used within the city. I was just doing my job. And in the video I had tried to help you in your defense by asking the other police officers to stop tazzing you, it was kinda funny though you have to admit. Note I did not ask them in OCC or any type of chat it was strictly through my mic and I had said so in the worlds of ''hehe..guys common stop hehe''. And on that note I would like to add that it was not Random arrest because you where not being arrested , yet only contained for your safety and the other police officers. In case you tried to drive off or shoot me or someone else.
45 hours isn't new, and I wasn't really annoyed at you Courage, this was more intended at Shipment of Lol because he random tased me. And, Ruxandra blacklisted you from SS.

(06-06-2012, 05:07 AM)Dresco Wrote: I banned cars from the city, at :26 in the video courage says over the microphone "Cars are illegal sir".
Well, he could of gave me a warning, and also, I announced 2 mins ago I was new to V33X and had just joined. I certainly did not hear this as both of the SS were going crazy at me. It was way too aggressive and was total FailRP, mainly by Shipment_of_Lol. I think Courage doesn't really deserve a ban, but as he was involved and helping Shipment this is why I put him here.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (shipment_of_lol) was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator