Unban or Shorten
User: TAG|BlueJay
Reason for ban: Intenional CDM
Who banned me: Killjoy

This is my second ban, and i wish to make it my last. Evidence showd me "Intenionally" CDM multiple people. On Sunday and Monday, i was getting ddossed. My ping was averaging around the 600-750 mark. It was extremly hard to drive like that, as u was teleporting everywhere. I apologised immedialty after all CDMs. I do not wish to make people upsat or frustrated on the server, and apologise for any inconvience i have caused. I understand if you do not want to unban me, but even if my sentence could be shorted, it would be greatly appriciated.
Thankyou for your time,
BlueJay

Update: proper template version

Name: TAG|BlueJay
Ban ID: 2
Banned by: Killjoy
Server:rp_EvoCity v2d
Who was involved: Nevinator, a few other random people and myself
Why we should unban you:
This is my second ban, and i wish to make it my last. Evidence showd me "Intenionally" CDM multiple people. On Sunday and Monday, i was getting ddossed. My ping was averaging around the 600-750 mark. It was extremly hard to drive like that, as u was teleporting everywhere. I apologised immedialty after all CDMs. I do not wish to make people upsat or frustrated on the server, and apologise for any inconvience i have caused. I understand if you do not want to unban me, but even if my sentence could be shorted, it would be greatly appriciated.
Thankyou for your time,
BlueJay
(06-05-2012, 04:55 AM)BlueJay3198 Wrote: User: TAG|BlueJay
Reason for ban: Intenional CDM
Who banned me: Killjoy

Thankyou for your time,
BlueJay

Lagging? Uh huh. You seemed to put the car in reverse and get out to kill us pretty easily, as we were detaining one of your friends.
Appeal reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Please use the template, available at www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator