Unbanning Myself (no hacks :D)
Your name: [FL:RP] Bomber

Your ban ID: 10612

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: v33x

Involved: I only remember ElementalFrog because he was in the video but the pres and 2 other officers were involved

Why we should unban you: I opened fire onElementalFrog because he just handcuffed someone and I asked ElementalFrog why he cuffed him. He didn't respond so i uncuffed him. Frog shot at another officer, killed him then started to shoot at me. That's when Joe started to record. I shot at him, killed him then the last officer was probably confused and he shot at me once but I explained myself I then asked the pres to demote him and he did. I had a reason to shoot at him. And the dead officer and the other live one thanked the pres. I can't find anyone else who was involved he did not look at everyone in the video so I could not see who was pres or who the other officers were.
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
i looked at subject and was like unbanning himself erm how his he going to unban him self
maybe hes going to hack his way in and remove his ban :p
From the looks of it, it doesn't matter who you were trying to shoot, you were shooting wildly hitting multiple people. If that is not a fail RP cop who abuses his gun I don't know what is...

There should be ZERO reason for killing another officer what you should have done is gather evidence and post your own ban request. Instead you took it upon yourself to break the rules in order to stop a rule breaker...

I mean this shouldn't even have to be a rule it should be implied...
1. If you're a police officer/commander do not kill any other part of the government.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Your right Nervous
Steam Name: World Wide Bomber
IGN: Gfrogmanguy
Clan: GoodFellas
[Image: 2i1du1c.png]
All Credits go to Campress
Am I banned from build?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator