Test Drive: Unlimited 2
This game looks absolutely epic. I'm totally buying this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkrUnTSby8s[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Jv092rVlc&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Looks good.Very good graphics. I'm not sure about the control in the game though; I litteraly lol'd at the fail-drift at 1:10 - 1:15 in the first video x]
And I'm not that into Luxurious cars. Street-race is the thing you wanna get, trust me. Without the gangsta-style, a racing-game can get pretty boring.
Believe me, I've got a bunch of race-games at home that i've been playing since I was... who knows. And I know that what I just wrote Skeptical
If you're going old-school you should get the NFS-Underground2 and NFS-Carbon. That's some seriously nice race-games where you can style and edit your vehicles from exhaust-haulers to side-mirrors. Pluss that Carbon has a story to it ;P You hear other people talking to you in both of the games. I wouldnt buy that game you've posted about if you're planning to not get bored of it. It looks awfully much like burnout; Just driving insanely fast forward with slow handlig and long curves. But hey... suit yourself Tounge
(12-13-2010, 05:01 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Looks good.Very good graphics. I'm not sure about the control in the game though; I litteraly lol'd at the fail-drift at 1:10 - 1:15 in the first video x]
And I'm not that into Luxurious cars. Street-race is the thing you wanna get, trust me. Without the gangsta-style, a racing-game can get pretty boring.
Believe me, I've got a bunch of race-games at home that i've been playing since I was... who knows. And I know that what I just wrote Skeptical
If you're going old-school you should get the NFS-Underground2 and NFS-Carbon. That's some seriously nice race-games where you can style and edit your vehicles from exhaust-haulers to side-mirrors. Pluss that Carbon has a story to it ;P You hear other people talking to you in both of the games. I wouldnt buy that game you've posted about if you're planning to not get bored of it. It looks awfully much like burnout; Just driving insanely fast forward with slow handlig and long curves. But hey... suit yourself Tounge

believe me I played the first game and it's totally not like that and if you have a steering wheel it's so much more fun and also that drift is a good drift lol drifting in the streets isn't like Tokio drift like most of you think.
-Signature removed-
But seriously, s.J, can't you see that that drift is SO fake?! x) The way he turns with the wheel further than what he actually could have done in such a high speed. omg XD
(12-18-2010, 09:52 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: But seriously, s.J, can't you see that that drift is SO fake?! x) The way he turns with the wheel further than what he actually could have done in such a high speed. omg XD

You seriously are making no sense at all.
NEWSFLASH: If you go faster doesn't mean you can turn your wheel further you retard.
-Signature removed-
I know! That's exactly what he does at that part! He turns the wheel un-realisticly fast, and long to be in such a high speed :O
A real drift is when you actually do a curve in high speed, and hit the brakes in the middle of the curve, so the car continues to drift.
That's NOT what's done in that trailer x) He only turns the wheel, so the car turns around all by itself X)
The first game was what got me to get an Xbox 360, now that the second one's on PC? I'm sorted. Will DEFINITELY be buying this. Usually i'd get a cracked version, but this game deserves everything Cheese <3