Unban Request BrendanCorps
Your name: BrendanCorps

Your ban ID: 10572

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: v33x

Involved:
BrendanCorps , BobbyCorps, SethCorps, Sir Smiles

Why we should unban you:
We were currently roleplaying as F.B.I. , We went in to investagate, when the door opened and they have had guns, (reason to search), also, the mayor banned rebels from the city, (another reason to raid). Me and my team setup the FBI car outside the cubfoods, We placed cameras inside the base, as we had a tv inside the FBI van, we were investagating the scene. I am trying to make this as clear as possible. I apologize for spamming cameras all over the base ( If that's what I'm accused for doing), as I was trying to get all my perspectives on the situation. I was not trying to use them in my advantage in killing, just spying as the FBI would scope out the area. I did not mean to get all in your business with this, so I apologize. I really do hope you can see where I am coming from.
The ban was completely fair, you spammed cameras all over the base whch is general failrp and meta. You and bobbycorps then ran in, guns blazing and rdm'd us instead of asking us to leave peacefully. You proceeded to break nlr a few times and random raid.
The raid was not random, you were rebels (banned from the city) and we raided your base (with a warrant). And i would just like to point out that a 3 day ban is a little harsh for camera spamming (maybe blacklist the tool gun for a bit but a 3 day ban?) 10594 This guy was banned for a day and a half for floating props and FailRP, This is kinda the same thing. I believe there should be a board that if you break a rule this is your set ban time, it should not vary from admin to admin.

** You and bobbycorps then ran in, guns blazing and rdm'd us instead of asking us to leave peacefully. **
for the record you had guns already out and ready.
I agree with the admin to admin thing and 3 days is a little much. But it was still general failrp
We killed because you guys were shooting. I did not break nlr once, as I didn't die. We don't have time to ask peacefully if your shooting us. I apologized for the cameras, did not intend to spam, I wanted multiple camera views, Once again, I apologize.
Well at least we have some common ground...
(06-05-2012, 12:03 AM)asdfadf Wrote: We killed because you guys were shooting. I did not break nlr once, as I didn't die. We don't have time to ask peacefully if your shooting us. I apologized for the cameras, did not intend to spam, I wanted multiple camera views, Once again, I apologize.

We were armed, but never shot at you. You randomly ran in and shot the shit out of Sir Smiles, who was standing there unarmed.
It wasn't random as you guys were armed and shooting and were banned from the city. I did not shoot fire first, the rebels did. Not sure who in particular, but it was not random. I suppose I could have cuffed the unarmed person/s , but did not have time.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been shortened.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator