Unban basset dk
Your name: Basset dk

Your ban ID:10595
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:36954845
Banned by: [FL] Zzzzap

Server: v33x

Involved: No-one

Why we should unban you:"basset dk's word" I stealed a car from a person who annoyed me, then the police commander told me to get out of the car and tazed me and fired at me and i didnt die then i walked over to him and attacked him with a crowbar then the admin came and i didnt leave gmod my gmod just crashed so i hope i could get unbanned (Basset dk's own words he dont have a profile so i did it)
You randomly stole a car twice, for the sole purpose of recklessly driving in the city and you had no reason to steal it what so ever.

After that you parked right infront of the checkpoint, and you started lockpicking the car again infront of the cops.
They let you go, so literally 10 seconds after that you run over to the commander and RDM him with a crowbar, so I grab you with my physgun and you leave. Coincidence? I think not.
I tell you that his gmod fucked and closed auto so that was an accident and as i told you the car he stole was from a person that was fucking annoying and he didnt RDM the police commander then he started taze and open fire at him and he were still alive so how could it be RDM or random stealing a car or leave for avoid ban then his computer fucked and closed auto
The commander did not fire a single shot at you, stop lying. And the guy you took the car from (Freddan) Was building peacefully in his store next to the car.

And I simply do not believe that your Gmod shut down the moment I grabbed you.

Also, Basset needs to write his own unban request.
(Also, Basset needs to write his own unban request.)

Yeah but Basset dont have his own profile so we thinked it could be easy if i did it but maybe FreddaN messed with him before he stole it and who say the commander only fire a single bullet???? who says that ?
(06-04-2012, 08:34 PM)[FL:RP] Adam Wrote: (Also, Basset needs to write his own unban request.)

Yeah but Basset dont have his own profile so we thinked it could be easy if i did it but maybe FreddaN messed with him before he stole it and who say the commander only fire a single bullet???? who says that ?

He needs to make his own account.

Unban request denied.