Unban Request (zephyr)
Background:http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14462
Your name: zephyr

Your ban ID: 10581 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:[FL] Pinkie Pie (Admin that banned you)

Server:v2d (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:Hyde(i think it was hyde, my memory might be betraying me, the ingame name is Xian Frijj), me, the corleones, the ss (of which who i did not even know the name until he posted into the forums a ban request) (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: The following is a sincere account of what happened:
I was a gun dealer, i had a shop. hyde (i think it was hyde, the ingame name was Xian Frijj) opened a shop, i invited him to share to my shop with me, he did not agree (and i got a pretty offensive answer from it as well) so i hired the corleones to kidnap him so we could get that sorted out, which they did (i was not present during the kidnapping) the don corleone called me over to pick Xian Frijj up from their house and pay them.

I went to their house, paid the corleones and there the problems began:
Xian Frijj couldnt get into the vehicle because he was tied (i was not aware this would be the case or i would have arranged for some rope), the corleones untied him...they also fetched me a vehicle, which dissapeared shortly after, me and xian walked over into the cabin/bar in the woods close to the tunnel that leads to the lake-like area

I made the semi-circular door you see at the ban report here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14462
I put in keypads on both sides, however Xian Frijj was able to climb over the top and escape, many warning shots later i managed to get him back in.

I then started working on the door so Xian Frijj couldnt escape again... the only immediate fix for this (since the door made me hit my prop limit) was making it float off the ground somewhat

If i say i put keypads in, why is there no keypads on the door when the screenshot was taken?This is because i put the keypad ON the door itself and to fix it so the hostage couldnt escape i HAD to delete it temporarily (the door would not move with the keypad on it).before i could do that, the ss arrived and killed (rdmed) me and then later the hostage too (from what i heard after i died) in fact this is the only point where i might have proof supporting my side
i typed this:

Quote:(OOC) zephyr: nice rdm
You to admins: admin here please
You to admins: admin here
You to admins: admin... ?
You to admins: ADMIN
You to admins: fucking hell.

my console also shows killjoy was on at the time(killjoy had just removed an object just before i said this, at the time i didnt notice this, only now that i look at my console (i thought he was afk)):
Quote:[FL] Killjoy removed 1 object(s)
You to admins: ADMIN

(these quotes are directly off of my console, they have the un related normal console stuff and some other unrelated chatter in there which i cut out when i pasted each line individually, and as so the first one might be out of chronological order, but the second one is in chronological order.)

Since i had no proof, and there was nothing i could realistically do that is exactly what i did, nothing....after undoing my door at the cabin/bar, i continued to play (until i had to go afk) and i came back and i was banned.

additional:
The car around the back was not mine, and i had not stolen it. it was there when i arrived at the cabin/bar. i did not go completely on the back (i had a hostage to cope with...) and i cant say if there were printers there, if there were printers they were also not mine (i had a hostage to deal with.) and during my stay there i did not hear any noise coming from them.

at no time in game did Warrior135 mention anything to do with propblock (or anything else that had to do with me.)

As for why Warior135 would do this, i have no idea and he is probably the only person capable of answering that.

i realize this ban is shorter than 24 hours and i could just wait this out but i had to make this thread...not only did i get rdmed, he also got me to be banned when i believe i did nothing wrong. if this is not allowed, delete/ignore the thread.
Please take this into consideration that on a 50/50 server, the admins can be very busy at times - as you can see from me removing objects.
(06-04-2012, 07:48 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Please take this into consideration that on a 50/50 server, the admins can be very busy at times - as you can see from me removing objects.
I know. i am not accusing you of not doing your job (and i apologize in advance if that seemed like the case) i only posted that because it is perhaps the only thing i realistically will have to support my side of the story.

2 unrelated (to the quote) things to add:
If i was prop blocking when i had a hostage, why would the hostage himself not be the first person to report me?I mean lets be realistic the hostage was probably the most interested in getting out of that situation yet, not even a word has surfaced from him about me breaking any rules during the entire situation. IMO this should be enough to get me unbanned by itself, but also:
Why would i be stupid enough to propblock in a situation like that ?It didnt happen. it was not anywhere in my best interests to break any rules, and i had nothing to gain from doing something like that.
(06-04-2012, 07:19 PM)zephyr Wrote: I put in keypads on both sides, however Xian Frijj was able to climb over the top and escape, many warning shots later i managed to get him back in.

I then started working on the door so Xian Frijj couldnt escape again... the only immediate fix for this (since the door made me hit my prop limit) was making it float off the ground somewhat

If i say i put keypads in, why is there no keypads on the door when the screenshot was taken?This is because i put the keypad ON the door itself and to fix it so the hostage couldnt escape i HAD to delete it temporarily (the door would not move with the keypad on it)

Firstly there's 2 things wrong with this...

If you have to put the keypad on the door and fix it, and you couldn't move the door why didn't you use your numpad to open it and fix it really quick. OR unfreeze the prop by pressing "R" and it will unfreeze all props attached to the one your grabbing.

Secondly, the door you did that's on the screenshot is double dooring as there is a 2 doors near each other. A Custom door and a World Door.

So even if I haven't banned you for Propblock, double dooring is also an issue here.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Now if I may, I was the SS, You said

zephyr Wrote:"nice rdm"

BUT...

How was it bloody RDM if I was breaching a building to save a hostage (Which you fully well knew) and the only thing I could shoot-through is a gap in a prop-block.
(06-05-2012, 07:52 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 07:19 PM)zephyr Wrote: I put in keypads on both sides, however Xian Frijj was able to climb over the top and escape, many warning shots later i managed to get him back in.

If i say i put keypads in, why is there no keypads on the door when the screenshot was taken?This is because i put the keypad ON the door itself and to fix it so the hostage couldnt escape i HAD to delete it temporarily (the door would not move with the keypad on it)

If you have to put the keypad on the door and fix it, and you couldn't move the door why didn't you use your numpad to open it and fix it really quick. OR unfreeze the prop by pressing "R" and it will unfreeze all props attached to the one your grabbing.

Secondly, the door you did that's on the screenshot is double dooring as there is a 2 doors near each other. A Custom door and a World Door.

So even if I haven't banned you for Propblock, double dooring is also an issue here.
I was not aware of the "double dooring" issue if that is the case i guess i will retract the unban request i will be sure to re read the rules again when the ban expires.

(06-05-2012, 08:30 AM)Warior135 Wrote: Now if I may, I was the SS, You said

BUT...

How was it bloody RDM if I was breaching a building to save a hostage (Which you fully well knew) and the only thing I could shoot-through is a gap in a prop-block.
Yell For me to open the door ?when you arrived we immediatelly just got into a shootout.
If you thought my door had a problem why did you not mention it in game at all?This whole thing could probably have been avoided if you did that

anyway my ban is about to expire and i now see that i am not completely on the right here.
(06-05-2012, 09:53 AM)zephyr Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 07:52 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:

I was not aware of the "double dooring" issue if that is the case i guess i will retract the unban request i will be sure to re read the rules again when the ban expires.

(06-05-2012, 08:30 AM)Warior135 Wrote: Now if I may, I was the SS, You said

BUT...

Yell For me to open the door ?when you arrived we immediatelly just got into a shootout.
If you thought my door had a problem why did you not mention it in game at all?This whole thing could probably have been avoided if you did that

anyway my ban is about to expire and i now see that i am not completely on the right here.

I knew I was most-likely out-numbered so I did a surprise attack to compensate for that.

And I didn't say anything in-game because I thought you would have already got the message.
the impression i got is you are just trying to find (looking for) random things to report on.

anyway i dont think this is the right place for us to continue this discussion.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator