crashed and burned
Well, my server only lasted about 2 days, The support team was of NO help at all, nobody could help me install my gamemode or anything, i could'nt get RCON to work or anything, So now im down 20 bucks and the company doesn't give refunds. It was confusing as hell, i sent in about 5 support tickets, none of them were answered and on the forums, a MODERATOR had to accept your post. Which he hadn't for some reason.

also, does anyone know how to delete a paypal account? I've heard that the company keeps charging your card even when the server is down.
Contact PayPal, tell them that this company billed you without providing their service and demand all payments to be blocked.
(06-04-2012, 05:31 PM)blusheep23 Wrote: Well, my server only lasted about 2 days, The support team was of NO help at all, nobody could help me install my gamemode or anything, i could'nt get RCON to work or anything, So now im down 20 bucks and the company doesn't give refunds. It was confusing as hell, i sent in about 5 support tickets, none of them were answered and on the forums, a MODERATOR had to accept your post. Which he hadn't for some reason.

also, does anyone know how to delete a paypal account? I've heard that the company keeps charging your card even when the server is down.

That sucks :L
Hope you can get everything sorted out.

Spoiler :
I know this isen't the time, but
I know that feel bro :(

The following 1 user Likes TC224's post:
  • blusheep23
(06-04-2012, 06:01 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Contact PayPal, tell them that this company billed you without providing their service and demand all payments to be blocked.

i deleted my paypal. removed the debit card.