Unban Request
First off, i know that i shuldnt be making this unban request, since i "only" got banned for a day. But as i wish to keep playing, preferably today, and i find the ban very unfair since i didnt even get time to explain myself, im making one anyways...

Your name: PHZR

Your ban ID: 10578

Banned by: [FL] Pinkie Pie

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: A guy i got to know ingame, 2 others that we were raiding, and an admin.

Why we should unban you: I wish to be unbanned because of my lack of knowledge when it comes to roleplaying more seriously than im used to do. I recently started playing garrys mod again after a long break, and so i wanted to try out this gamemode, which i found quite entertaining. I have only played more serious rp a few times before, but i know the common terms, such as IIC, OOC, Metagaming, and so on.

So yeah, all servers has their own rules, and as i stated before, i recently started playing again. When i first joined the server i did not read the rules (i admit), but being banned for something i dont really understand what i did wrong, felt wrong aswell because i do want to know how i can do it differently. Being unbanned would also get me a chance to REALLY read the rules.

The story: Me and another guy raided some places that were empty, we go to the industrial part of Evocity and get inside of it (by jumping on a barrel, placed by "disconnected player") and spot 2 guys, we decide to wait them out but then head for a warehouse or what soever. They discover us and go all "hey wtf" "propclimb" and so on because i suppose they didnt know how we got in. Then admin comes by and has his little chit chat about why and such things, oh and by the way before i knew he was an admin, he just looked like a regular cop to me, and as i was weilding my AK-47, which was illegal, i did not want to take the risk of getting shot for equipping it. So as i shoot at them, i realise he is an admin, and he picks me up with his physgun, explodes me, and bans me for 1 day.

TL;DR: I would like to be unbanned so i can read the rules and become a better playing in general.
Inb4: Its your own fault you didnt read the rules.
You can read the rules while your banned for day.

"we go to the industrial part of Evocity and get inside of it (by jumping on a barrel, placed by "disconnected player")"
That's propclimbing my friend.

And The excuse of you not getting a chance to explain yourself is a lie.

I asked you what was the reason and you said "for the feel of raiding" or "for that sake of raiding" around those lines.
I told you that wasn't e good enough answer. And you went "ok well then I go read the rules" I went "Good boy" and banned you
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]