Uh oh...
"Your steam account has been disabled"
I f*cking hate steam -.-'
Same happened to me if you read my post....... Steam sells games to people, and makes alot of rules about it. BUT THEY DON'T TELL THEM!
On the Fearless server, the Rules pops up at once. Then it is understandable to ban people for breaking them.
But Steam avoids to publish the rules just so they can make more money! It's unfair Sad
Wow... I hope mine doesn't get disabled! D:
Theres no reason for it to be disabled, I have never cheated or downloaded priate games.
My steam account is completly legal.
(12-18-2010, 03:37 PM)Kenny Wrote: Theres no reason for it to be disabled, I have never cheated or downloaded priate games.
My steam account is completly legal.

surely that means that steam will give you your account back soon !Cheese
(12-18-2010, 03:41 PM)Eye Spy Wrote: surely that means that steam will give you your account back soon !Cheese

Being a business, they're really not gonna care much for a disabled account.
However, I know a lovely Admin that helped me get my account back when it was hacked, +1 to the Steam admins there. :3
If they're all like he was then you'll get it back in no time. Cheese
Maybe its somekind of error in there database.
They might notice it and correct it.
(12-18-2010, 04:41 PM)Kenny Wrote: Maybe its somekind of error in there database.
They might notice it and correct it.

if I were you I'd instantly contact steam Wink and ask what's going on cause waiting for it to fix itself is a bad idea ^^
-Signature removed-
This happend to me.. Now i lost for over 4K games..
(12-18-2010, 05:53 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: This happend to me.. Now i lost for over 4K games..

You have 4.000$ worth of games on steam ? --'
-Signature removed-