Server security
(06-04-2012, 03:51 PM)Zamar Wrote: [Image: 21464985.jpg]

[Image: i-know-that-feel-bro.png]
The following 3 users Like TC224's post:
  • Zamar, earl, Flux
[Image: hellyes_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg]
Good work everyone that did this (I don't know who specifically, but you that did it know who did it Cheese)
Yeah NO MORE MASS CDM !! NO MORE CHEATERS, its a good news for Fearless RP, we were waiting that for a long time, and for cheaters and CDM'ers, now it will be :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo-fXMxfN8E
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Good!
(06-04-2012, 06:15 PM)John McLane Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo-fXMxfN8E

That should come on when you get banned.
I hope this gets implemented soon.to Soulripper and to all the admins, when none of you are online the server is like a racecar whose's driver passed out at 200mph. It's crazy. I'm glad you are trying to get this resolved, a lot of people don't realize how fun the server can be if everyone RP'ed.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
I still dont understand, what is security?

Ruskin, you know me and you were born speed racers. Lets not deny this, the CDMing is another subject.......
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • Ruskin
(06-06-2012, 04:56 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Ruskin, you know me and you were born speed racers.

This brought back fond memories of the supra races.. Sorry to tell you wweee, but I stopped the racing a while ago. I usually follow the speeds now unless they are below 25mph... Every now and again the speed demon might come out of me.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
(06-04-2012, 02:12 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: How many knifes to the chest is it to kill someone? Because I stabbed this guy 6 times in the chest and he didn't die.

You can make 50-80 dmg with knife from front if you know how to use it Tounge
(06-06-2012, 08:14 PM)Ruskin Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 04:56 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Ruskin, you know me and you were born speed racers.

This brought back fond memories of the supra races.. Sorry to tell you wweee, but I stopped the racing a while ago. I usually follow the speeds now unless they are below 25mph... Every now and again the speed demon might come out of me.

Wait, whats a speed limit?
They have those?