Farcry 3
If this flaming continues I will close the thread. If you guys want to argue do it over PM.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
So, anybody looking forward to this?
Just pre-ordered it a few hours ago. It looks quite good!
Coming to UK to claim Insane Edition!
This is my game #1 this year (if only Underhell wont be released this year)
I'm really looking forward to it, pre-ordered it aswell.
I really enjoyed both Far Cry 2 and the first Far Cry, and the things I've seen about Far Cry 3 look really nice.
Can't wait to play! Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
I swear I love this game more than GTA series
Adn this one
Will be damn good I assure you
So, is it good or disappointing?

I'd like to know before purchasing
I absolutely love it. The scenery is so well made and all the upgrades, perks etc function very well together.
Animals and stuff are pretty well made too. Only negative from me so far is that I have to play it in danish. Sucks, because the translation is wrong so many places. I hate it.

I'd give it a 9/10 rating.
I played quite a bit of Farcry 2, I enjoyed single-player even though it wasn't a very polished game;
however, multiplier of it was shocking, and the commentator was also almost racist!

Farcry 3, has had a lot of hype (through adverts,) meaning it has had a lot more money put into it's development.
I expect Farcry 3 to be a very polished and enjoyable game.
I have heard great things about it so far.
And am planning on buying it!
(11-30-2012, 05:52 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I absolutely love it. The scenery is so well made and all the upgrades, perks etc function very well together.
Animals and stuff are pretty well made too. Only negative from me so far is that I have to play it in danish. Sucks, because the translation is wrong so many places. I hate it.

I'd give it a 9/10 rating.

"Sane-ness is, Doing loads of different things once, Thinking, Nothing is going to change"
passed it
this game as I expcted is a BOSS
10/10 from me
Gonna upload my walkthrough soon