Farcry 3
(12-14-2012, 11:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Had a little surprise planned for some random pirates passing by. Check out the guys on the left Cool

[Image: E6A5AEC1B512343342641111C3F1A5AE6D28A257]

Haha. That's how we do.
I thought there was MP, no idea.
(12-15-2012, 11:43 AM)HellShell Wrote: I thought there was MP, no idea.

There is but its a bit crap, Better than fish though.
(12-14-2012, 11:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Had a little surprise planned for some random pirates passing by. Check out the guys on the left Cool

[Image: E6A5AEC1B512343342641111C3F1A5AE6D28A257]

"Dræb ikke uskyldige"

mehehehhe

Thought this might catch more eyes here than a new thread.

I have downloaded the game [Don't judge me, I'm Serbian!] and it's working fine and dandy...except it's not saving at all.
At first I played some 3-4 hours, saved a lot, exited the game and went to bed. Imagine my surprise this morning when the game wouldn't read any of the saves.

So I sat down and Googled it... In the end I applied several solutions to the game hoping that would mend the problem. I decided to give it another go, started the game from scratch, and played for 8 hours... No saves again.

Any ideas?

Spoiler :
The version I have downloaded is the BlackBox version. I have also applied 2 different cracks for 1.02. Neither have worked. I have also tried running as admin, changing the save directory out of read only and toying with the run parameters etc.

Nuff Said

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6ZtpAEGy2g[/youtube]
(12-18-2012, 12:16 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Thought this might catch more eyes here than a new thread.

I have downloaded the game [Don't judge me, I'm Serbian!] and it's working fine and dandy...except it's not saving at all.
At first I played some 3-4 hours, saved a lot, exited the game and went to bed. Imagine my surprise this morning when the game wouldn't read any of the saves.

So I sat down and Googled it... In the end I applied several solutions to the game hoping that would mend the problem. I decided to give it another go, started the game from scratch, and played for 8 hours... No saves again.

Any ideas?

Spoiler :
The version I have downloaded is the BlackBox version. I have also applied 2 different cracks for 1.02. Neither have worked. I have also tried running as admin, changing the save directory out of read only and toying with the run parameters etc.

Its your fault that you arrrr a pirate lad!
Love this game. One of the best games i have played in a while.
We know that each game has its own awesome ass glitches
And Far Cry 3 is no exception
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yTm71JQP5Ss