Farcry 3
Liza has a fine ass

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • earl
i Have just pre-ordered it ! it looks amazing, shame it is ages till it comes out Sad but the new graphics look so sick and if you type in youtube Farcry3 multiplayer it looks AMAZING, i just cant wait till i get it on xbox ! XD

who has a XBOX ? post your GT here so we have big FarCry3 multiplayer match ! Cheese
I wish there'd be more non-cinematic/story moments, se we'd have a general idea of the basic mechanics of the game itself.
Clan Needed Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Gamesdude109's post:
  • Frostbite
(06-03-2012, 11:06 PM)Gamesdude109 Wrote: I wish there'd be more non-cinematic/story moments, se we'd have a general idea of the basic mechanics of the game itself.

There are several other gameplay videos already
(06-03-2012, 06:37 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 05:10 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: snip

How was it unfinished? The game was complete. If an AK jams up all the time, try not to use it when in the mud, and try not to fire it every single damn second (also AK's dont jam every two minutes, that's an exaggeration).
It was clearly rushed to release. They had the basic game made, and then just made a few basic missions and literally made in entire campaign out of the same few missions. Maybe I'm wrong and there's a few more interesting ones towards the further end of the game, but for the 20 or so hours of it I played until I got bored, it was literally the same 3(?) missions in different locations. Just drive here, blow sometihng up, drive here, shoot some bloke, drive here, do some other tosh. It really gets old after the first day or so of playing.
The game was just marketed purely upon gimmicks, in particular, the fire, they provided little to actual gameplay beyond frustration and let downs. "Yay I can create fire to control the battlefield and terrorise my enemi- oh it went out Sad"
You could even see the fact it was rushed in the map. What was the padlocks on the checkpoints about? Unless that gets used towards the end(which AFAIK doesn't happen, but as I said, I got bored after around 20 hours of the same 3'ish missions)then it just shows they were planning something, but never finished it.
(06-03-2012, 08:12 PM)Karmaloop Wrote: i Have just pre-ordered it ! it looks amazing, shame it is ages till it comes out Sad but the new graphics look so sick and if you type in youtube Farcry3 multiplayer it looks AMAZING, i just cant wait till i get it on xbox ! XD

who has a XBOX ? post your GT here so we have big FarCry3 multiplayer match ! Cheese

GT: George Butchers

Anyway, I must agree it does look pretty good and I have also pre-ordered the game. Unfortunatly the multiplayer doesn't look anything like Far Cry 2 and more like CoD. Sad
Far cry is my second favorite game series after uncharted
Why I lived far cry 2? Because it was damn Realistic. That's one of the things I love in game
Far cry is always so many ways to pass it
It is something that shows what maximum you can get from FPS.
And now it is even better!
Far fry is #1 game I'm waiting this year!
(06-21-2012, 04:33 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: Far cry is my second favorite game series after uncharted
Why I lived far cry 2? Because it was damn Realistic. That's one of the things I love in game

And now it is even better? You don't know that yet. I bet the fire doesn't even spread anymore...
(06-21-2012, 04:50 PM)Sideways Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 04:33 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: Far cry is my second favorite game series after uncharted

And now it is even better? You don't know that yet. I bet the fire doesn't even spread anymore...

Don't know?
I gone all the way to E3 to play it
I think I do know better than you do
(06-21-2012, 06:26 PM)Donut1052 Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 04:50 PM)Sideways Wrote:

Don't know?
I gone all the way to E3 to play it
I think I do know better than you do

Cool story, but I didn't say I did. The game in terms of gameplay is starting to look like a cheap CoD rip-off.

I would personally like to know if there are vehicles, spreading fire, editor mode, gun jams (looks unlikely), healing animations (looks unlikely), that sandbox feel to the game and much more.

Now that I think about it, this game will probably be nothing like the Far Cry I know and love.