Unban request Hidde & Dice, [Unfair]
Your name: (Steam friends name) Dice and Hidde

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)dice: 10508 Hidde: 10507

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Hidde Dice Admin and a dude

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Dice shot a SS because he random killed his friend, seems legit right?, then, a dude with a UMP starts shooting at Dice, i take out my desert eagle and try to kill him, because Dice is my friend and i dont wanna have him killed, im a little upset because i didnt kill the dude, still got banned for RDM, and dice had a valid reason, could u please unban us? This is aint fair, we did nothing wrong!

Regard's, Dice and Hidde.
SS was chasing Geoduck and WolfPack - who both broke FearRP - then you guys pulled guns behind the agents back and tried to shoot them as they were 'your mates'. RDM FTW.
(06-03-2012, 01:31 PM)Killjoy Wrote: SS was chasing Geoduck and WolfPack - who both broke FearRP - then you guys pulled guns behind the agents back and tried to shoot them as they were 'your mates'. RDM FTW.

Wolfpack was Dice's Friend!
And that was all senseless violence, which you both have numerous bans for on your records already.
Killjoy, we apologise for our previous misbehaving's, and for what we did today, but please, can u shorten or remove our ban please? Where REALLY sorry, we would like to come back sooner than 3 and a half day
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused players will stand as issued.
Please note, clearly the users in question failed to learn from their previous suspensions that such behavior is not tolerated on our network, especially on v33x.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator