Desks - Post Yours!
(01-14-2014, 06:33 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Here's my little gaming corner! Click HERE for bigger picture!

[Image: OHMyREFy.jpeg]

logitech z5500?

Edit: Well nevermind, you updated your post Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • NiceTry
(01-08-2014, 10:50 PM)Chocbar98 Wrote: Took me ages to muster all of the peripherals, but here's my desk...tidier than normal:
[Image: qAUnFqe.jpg]

Best looking desk so far in my opinion.
Well done buddy, respect!
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • NiceTry
(01-14-2014, 06:37 PM)Martin Wrote:
(01-14-2014, 06:33 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Here's my little gaming corner! Click HERE for bigger picture!

logitech z5500?

Indeed, Logitech z5500. Had that sound system for several years now, and just as satisfied with it now as i were when i first bought it. Well spent money, which i use both for PC, TV and Xbox using a optical cable. Would like to update a few items though, like my headset, screen and mouse. Maybe also the big tower case, as it is hard to drag around when going to LAN parties :p
The following 1 user Likes Feffe's post:
  • NiceTry
(01-19-2014, 01:36 AM)ZedsDead Wrote:

logitech z5500?

Indeed, Logitech z5500. Had that sound system for several years now, and just as satisfied with it now as i were when i first bought it. Well spent money, which i use both for PC, TV and Xbox using a optical cable. Would like to update a few items though, like my headset, screen and mouse. Maybe also the big tower case, as it is hard to drag around when going to LAN parties :p

To be honest I think some logitech gear is overrated and I would everytime prefer Bose as a sound system than Logitech.
For the gaming gear I can recommend Razer, their customersupport is brilliant. My cable for the mouse (Razer Mamba 2012) broke and I emailed razer and they just sent me a new one even tho the mouse is older than 2 years, I had the cable within a week - thats what I call customer service! :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • NiceTry
(01-19-2014, 12:47 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(01-19-2014, 01:36 AM)ZedsDead Wrote:

logitech z5500?

To be honest I think some logitech gear is overrated and I would everytime prefer Bose as a sound system than Logitech.
For the gaming gear I can recommend Razer, their customersupport is brilliant. My cable for the mouse (Razer Mamba 2012) broke and I emailed razer and they just sent me a new one even tho the mouse is older than 2 years, I had the cable within a week - thats what I call customer service! :-)

Overrated or not, it might be, but as i said, just as satisfied with it now as i were then. And yeah, got a Razor keyboard as stated, which looks good and feels good when gaming, so when the time comes to update my mouse, i will surely be looking into razor. I do miss my turtlebeach headset though. Only working on one ear, so its dusting away in my drawer.
The following 2 users Like Feffe's post:
  • Andreas, NiceTry
My desk looks like this

The following 1 user Likes Thunderbolt's post:
  • NiceTry
(01-21-2014, 09:02 PM)GER_Thunderbolt1121 Wrote: My desk looks like this

And now we need some light in the room so we can see the desk and not only a couple of screens. Wink
The following 2 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Barkles, NiceTry
(01-21-2014, 09:12 PM)Martin Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 09:02 PM)GER_Thunderbolt1121 Wrote: My desk looks like this

And now we need some light in the room so we can see the desk and not only a couple of screens. Wink

Ah picture coming soon Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Thunderbolt's post:
  • NiceTry
(01-09-2014, 09:30 AM)kakcraft Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 10:50 PM)Chocbar98 Wrote: Took me ages to muster all of the peripherals, but here's my desk...tidier than normal:
[Image: qAUnFqe.jpg]

Noticing the x52 and small fighter jet, what flight sims do you play?
I play Aerofly FS, Microsoft Flight and War Thunder but most of the time I play DCS: A-10C. I also use my joystick for Arma 3 helicopter/jet controls.
The following 1 user Likes §upra's post:
  • NiceTry
I like my desk neat and clean, which is not the case atm. Guess I need to get rid of some stuff.

[Image: IMAG1246_1.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • NiceTry