Banned by: Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved:
  • Beflok
  • Shadow
  • Cops/Guards

Why we should unban you:

Summary:
I was the Rebel Leader and had walked into EvoCity, after watching a few cops beat up minorities i went over to the Apartments, saw a bar in Flea Markets and walked in.

Two guards from behind the door quickly raised their weapons and told me to "Get out" or "We will shoot you" at this point i was informed "Rebels are banned here".

I walk away from the Flea Markets towards Nexus, go around the block and up the ramp way next to Metro Cafe then from their throw a Molotov at the entrance.

I would like to know where any of this falls under:
"Fail RPing, Breaking NLR, Ruining our RP" - Beflok

Any response will be met with a reply, i would like to know the proper reasons for my ban and next time some patience while i explain the situation in-game before quick judgement.
You went unemployed we hostaged you and killed you. You got mad and you went cop and harrased us. There was rebels running around with weapons in front of your eyes but you didnt care you just sat there and harrassed us. We decided to forget about it and ALL corleones went inside the base to have a meeting. You then come as a rebel leader and toss a mollie in our restaurant.

So now what I said - "Fail RPing, Breaking NLR, Ruining our RP" is valid. Learn to RP properly and not ruin others. There was absolutely no reason for the mollie what so ever.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!