Unfair Ban
[FL:RP] Wosh Jilliamson Germs, Dr Winrar

Y10418

[FL] Temar

v33

Germs

My friend 'Germs' was talling in OOC and as a JOKE I replied calling him a "cigarette", I can't stress enough that this was a joke and nothing more, I agree that it is offensive to some and I would understand a ban, but to be banned for 3 days for quite literally joking is just frankly an abuse of power.
dont care if it wasnt offensive too your friend, it was in ooc and is an offensive word towards gays that shouldn't be used
(05-31-2012, 09:53 PM)Temar Wrote: dont care if it wasnt offensive too your friend, it was in ooc and is an offensive word towards gays that shouldn't be used

A. That word been used for hundreds of years in both derogatory and complimentary words as well as to describe, so to say its offensive to homosexuals is to be homophobic or just plain ignorant. B. Banning me for 3 days for saying a 3 letter word out of character directed to a friend thinking that it would offend other people, then I personally believe you should probably change/monitor the kind of people that play on your server because if they are offended by that they are no better than yourself.
It doesn't matter apparently you two don't understand. Just because it is not offensive to you two does not mean it is offensive to someone else.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator