[PROBATION until 16-06-12] Wanne start a new life,Could you help me with that?
Video 
Your name:Angel of death

Your ban ID:8128

Banned by:[FL] Flame

Server: I don't remember

Involved:-

Why we should unban you:OK so i think its been 1-2 months i don't really remember i was playing css Then i started thinking of fl Back...And i really wanna start playing on fearlessrp,I wanna start a new beginning If you please could accept my apologize, I wish i never prop killed I deserved that ban,But please can i start a new beginning on fearlessrp? its been so long! it looked like 10 years i was banned...Give me 1 more chance Thank you for listening I hope you accept my apologize And sry for my bad English...I'm Dutch.

Note:I understand if you don't wanna unban me :/ Or if you just need a little bit more time to think about it...
STEAM_0:1:45705458 has 6 bans on record:

8128 massive prop killing
7745 Racist
7436 breaking NLR and randomly stealing cars for no reason
6939 Building on a roof while me talking about your blacklist and Bribing an Admin
6917 Public Building when being asked not to
6789 propkilling

So if you liked it here so much, why did you break our rules? You just wouldn't take a hint, no, you just had to keep pushing it until you got what was coming. Why should I believe you've changed to the better?
(06-01-2012, 11:56 PM)Killjoy Wrote: STEAM_0:1:45705458 has 6 bans on record:

8128 massive prop killing
7745 Racist
7436 breaking NLR and randomly stealing cars for no reason
6939 Building on a roof while me talking about your blacklist and Bribing an Admin
6917 Public Building when being asked not to
6789 propkilling

So if you liked it here so much, why did you break our rules? You just wouldn't take a hint, no, you just had to keep pushing it until you got what was coming. Why should I believe you've changed to the better?

I don't know how i can make you believe...Please Ive really changed...i got really no idea how i can make you believe Ive changed.I did not read some rules but, i readed now all of them i swear
(06-01-2012, 11:56 PM)Killjoy Wrote: So if you liked it here so much, why did you break our rules?

I want an honest answer, based on that answer you can build the rest of your unban request.
(06-02-2012, 12:14 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 11:56 PM)Killjoy Wrote: So if you liked it here so much, why did you break our rules?

I want an honest answer, based on that answer you can build the rest of your unban request.

Okay to say the truth I just changed i don't know how,When i first got banned I really really wanted to start crying but i dind then i grew up in the ban's i got stop's getting sad and such cause i said in myself Don't worry You will always have a second chance (most time) ,later when i got perm banned i cried and whenever a friend of mine started talking again about fearlessrp i keep getting sad i got banned why i wasted my Chance why i minged on such a beautiful server that u cross 1 time in ur life,Such a successful server,that's why i want an unban I wanna start a new beginning in the server So all im asking is for a second chance,I want another chance on This beutifull succesfull server where i wasted my first chance on,Its sad if people minge on fearlessrp they waste their chance on playing on a good server,And i don't wanna waste my chance

Note:I hope you understand that fearlessrp is important to me
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been lifted due to a probation being issued.

Please note, the probation will last for 2 weeks. In this time frame it is up to the player himself to prove us that he has improved. If in 2 weeks time not a single staff member replies to this thread confirming rehabilitation, the suspension will be reinstated. Successfully passing the probation does NOT however exclude any future suspensions from being either very long or permanent with no chance of appeal.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
User failed their probation, suspension re-activated.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator