I quit ***, i'd like to play on FL now.
Quote:Your name: RedNinja

Your ban ID: 2591

Banned by: s.J

Server: rp_evocity_v2p (Old Evocity33x) i think.

Involved: Me, some random guy and s.J

Why we should unban you:

I remember this very good; One day, at june 2011~, i've played with my friends on Fearless.
I was setting up a nice house with my friend Blat. Suddenly, this random guy tries to CDM me.
I felt like shit man, i'm going to die, so i pulled out my crowbar that was unholstered already,
i killed him, and i ran away into my house to heal myself. Suddenly, s.J pulls me to a roof with
his physgun, and tells me, "What the freaking hell do you think you're freaking doing?" I told him
what happened, he said, "Dont do that again", and killed me with a deagle. I told him to bring me
back, and i told him why does he think he can kill me? I wouldnt mind being kicked, but the killing
by an admin with a weapon seemed too abusive to me. He said something like "I can do whatever i freaking want",
and i started swearing him, saying "You know what, *** off". Then he banned me for: "Suck my balls you little ***",
after a few minutes SoulRipper edited the ban reason. This was almost a year ago, i believe we could all forgive eachother,
and i'm sorry for judging you guys, you're doing a good job and i think s.J went abit too far.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13740 This is the thread, i was told i can't be unbanned due to me being a staff of nova. I am no longer affilated with nova, i am not a part of it anymore. (link deleted). Change the 0.

I would like this unban request being reviewed again.
[Removed]

Do not post in Courthouse threads which you've got nothing to do with.

[FL] Killjoy
STEAM_0:1:40273675 has 6 bans on record,

2591 Minging with crowbar, insulting and ignoring an admin and threatening lack of RP
2564 Dont hostage players in public
2553 Frozen props on road. Read the fucking rules...
1406 No fucking Nazi Swastika's on here
1349 FailRP
1314 racism in OOC

So I'm looking at the history of an overly aggressive, FailRPing, propabusing racist who also assisted a hostile community with stealing from FL.
(06-02-2012, 12:04 AM)Killjoy Wrote: STEAM_0:1:40273675 has 6 bans on record,

2591 Minging with crowbar, insulting and ignoring an admin and threatening lack of RP
2564 Dont hostage players in public
2553 Frozen props on road. Read the freaking rules...
1406 No freaking Nazi Swastika's on here
1349 FailRP
1314 racism in OOC

So I'm looking at the history of an overly aggressive, FailRPing, propabusing racist who also assisted a hostile community with stealing from FL.

I can see your point. The minging with crowbar is what i've said in the thread, its all explained. Hostaging in public was when i was new to RP. Frozen props is because i was new aswell. Nazi swastikas is incorrect, i put a guy i know irl and behind him a nazi flag, he was hiding the swastika. FailRP i dont really know what i have done, and racism i once called some one "n*****". I was new to the server then, and i told you i'm fucking done with NV, is that too hard to understand? I believe i should get a second chance, after all i was new to gmod and RP at all, its been a year now, people change.

Quote:2723 [FL:RP] Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Extreme faildriving + ramming ambulance + punching ambulance. Huge number of bans
34 days, 22 hours
[FL] Faustie
2595 [FL:RP] Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 RDM
Expired
[FL] Sniperwolf
2341 =[LOST]= Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Un-RP fence-props.
Expired
[FL] Shark
2120 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Random dildo prop on the street + in peoples mouths
Expired
[FL] Sniperwolf
2077 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 NLR
Expired
[FL] Storm
2011 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 Metagaming over Steam
Expired
[FL] Shark
1989 Smilenator [NL] STEAM_0:1:26870116 That is NLR.
Expired
[FL] Shark
1873 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Fear RP, previous reports of failure.
Expired
[FL] Shark
1793 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 I said I took your radio and still you use radio to ask for help
Expired
[FL:CSS] s.J.
1760 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Proppsuh
Expired
[FL] Shark
1685 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 RDM
Expired
[FL] Pinkie Pie
1440 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Disconnecting to get car back
Expired
[FL] Pinkie Pie
1388 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Proppush
Expired
[FL] Nudelholz
1200 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 FailRP + not talking to an admin and running off.
Expired
[FL] Nudelholz
1180 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Rejoining for your car.
Expired
[FL] Nudelholz
1172 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 Asking to be killed because of low HP isnt allowed
Expired
[FL] Pinkie Pie
1165 smilenator STEAM_0:1:26870116 random props and proppush
Expired
[FL] SoulRipper

He was given an unban for 8 months after 17 bans, i've had only 5 and i was banned for more than 8 months, so why cant you unban me?
Personally I think this shows more what kind of person s.J is than it shows how you are. Let's all be glad those times has changed.

I vouch for an unban but if rulebreaks are made, then you should be permantly banned on the spot, again.
Okay, firstly I had to remove a racial slur from your post there.

Secondly, your disrespectful and accusing attitude doesn't look like you'd changed at all.

Third - Smilenator has nothing to do with this. It's up to us if we unban you or not, we don't have to - I mean, what part of the word 'permanent' remains unclear? And you are the one who has to prove himself worthy of this exception to get back on our network.
(06-02-2012, 10:05 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Okay, firstly I had to remove a racial slur from your post there.

Secondly, your disrespectful and accusing attitude doesn't look like you'd changed at all.

Third - Smilenator has nothing to do with this. It's up to us if we unban you or not, we don't have to - I mean, what part of the word 'permanent' remains unclear? And you are the one who has to prove himself worthy of this exception to get back on our network.

You are right, as you said i need to prove myself, i dont mind being on some days trial on FL. All i really want is to play on FL, i haven't touched it almost a year, i really did change, my attitude might not be the best, because i'm not having the greatest day at the moment, but all i am really willing is to come back on FL and play like everyone else.
Denied

After being reviewed in the admin area it was decided you will stay permanently banned
but not just because of NV
and more about your past bans and issues with admins