Unban request
Tongue 
name courage
bannnumber: 10457
STEAM_0:1:41525677
Admin who banned me - temar
server i was banned from --v2d
reason:NLR, RDM, Attempted CDM

why you should unban me: Ok, I’m just here with cold hard facts to justify this ban. People are in the city are lighting it on fire like a happy holiday and running around with crowbars killing each other, hitting me and my car with props. I called you to my location in the first place to tell you about everything that is going on and how it needs to be put under control. Now I know being an admin is not easy but this is just not cool because I was only trying to protect myself after everything stated above. Now again the server has far worse things going on other than what I did. This ban is really unjustified and if anything should be reduced to AT LEAST one day, if not an unban altogether. Before Temar came on the server was literally in chaos. My base was randomly molotov’d, people were randomly crowbarring me, and I lost many guns just trying to defend myself. I had pulled the gun on the guy who was buying stuff from Dresco because I was skeptical that he was yet another rdmer. You soloed me out from a crowd of 50 people when half of them were jumping on the RDM bandwagon; I was simply just tired of dying and losing my stuff that's why I had a gun pulled out. I told Pandizz (Vito Vittorio) not to tell anyone where we were making our base because I didn't want the chaos to come where we were. For 1. I still had a gun pulled on him therefore he was breaking FearRP and 2. I shot him because I saw him pull out the AK and was not about to lose another gun. I apologize for killing him and realize you witnessed this yourself but we’re both at fault here. I really hope you look this over from my point of view Temar, I did not want to cause any issues I just wanted to simply defend myself. Thank you for reading.

see you on the server Mr.freeman
Hmm. All I can say really is.. Um.. I don't even know.
Before Temar came the server was fine. And I was talking to peaple on TeamSpeak complaining about your horrible behaviour. You had 8 kills as a gun dealer. And I witnessed you breaking NLR, you came to the rebel base and said "I'm not here for any trouble, I just want my car back." Which you shouldent of done, anyway justice was done you jumped in the car and they all shot you. Another thing: Looking at the kills I saw no one who's kills were as high as yours.
I completely -support.
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Spud, he had 8 kills because when the minges would come crowbar him he defended himself. They kept bugging him to buy guns and he didn't want to sell any to them because they were RDMin'g. You claim you were talking to people on TS about his horrible behavior yet you are the only one posting on this to back it up. Yes he may have broke NLR to get his car back because it was prop pushed away. And another thing you say "they all shot you" there you go you just proved the point of the chaos even more. All you have to say is that his kill count was high, when he justified why it was so in his post.
Quote:I had pulled the gun on the guy who was buying stuff from Dresco because I was skeptical that he was yet another rdmer.
at this point he had just bought the stuff he wanted and was driving away ...

Quote:I still had a gun pulled on him therefore he was breaking FearR
you pulled gun, he stopped car and got out, at which point the car was cover and he got gun out, you opened fire, you lost

after this you went looking for him, following him too UM, killing him in his car and another rebel before being killed,
then you broke NLR again but this time just too try get your car back, ended up trying too steal one of there cars and almost running one of them down .. your killed again, and banned
are you on drugs dude......this city was going to hell, i couldn't even build my shop with out others attacking me. If i have a total of 8 kills than i can tell you that 4 of the kills are from one person who repetitively tried to kill me with a crowbar. now i did run one man over in the tunnel trying to get out of the city and i stopped my car to apologize to him for doing so. As far as the game goes I was doing my job. The city was way out of control and I have many people to back that up with facts.

OK temar.. you cannot use a car as protection of the FearRp rule... if i ran like a little girl every time someone pulled a gun on me to brake the FearRP rule then whats the point of even having the rule ? you can't tell me that he was not under the rule because of a car.. that’s just insane. now i understand the need to enforce the rules i truly do but this just isn't right man. i asked you to come to me in the first place to talk to you about the situation on the server. If you hadn't came to me in the first place to see what I wanted to tell you this wouldn't of even happened in the first place.
I was buying pots and some seeds from the BMD, got done and drived away and Courage pulled his TMP out, i left the car and stood behind the car with a Famas (I cant see this as breaking fearRP), then he started too shoot, i had a Kevlar and when i was at 70 hp i started too shoot Courage with my Famas.
I took his TMP, and drove as fast as i could!
Then i was waiting for my Rebel friends too open the door.
Then Courage come along and shot me(2 minutes hardly after i killed him).
Then he came back again! I used the @ and the Pm over 4 times, but no answer.
He NLR the second time, now he took my car. Then around 6 people shot him inside the car, i got vitnesses that he did NLR 2 and RDM 1, and maybe random car steal.

If something is going to change, the limit on his ban should be extended.
He have Rdm'ed me muliple times, nlr all the time, breaking fearRp.
Do not post in Courthouse threads if you have absolutely nothing to do with the case.
This is not an open debate, do not post any +/- support here.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator
Alright, I was one of the people that informed Temar about you.
The reason I did this was because you already had 5 kills as a Gun Dealer and you were with Dresco in that little thing behind the BP and you were carrying a TMP.
What you are saying is completely false. The reason the City was turning into hell was because you were in the city.
You just said how you were making bases and were using weapons as a gun dealer. Come on dude.
I have yet to see you do anything except rack up the kills. I am surprised that you were only banned for 3 days. You should consider yourself lucky.
wow dude.. fuck all of you, this is some bull shit. all i do that causes some type of chaos is the Mr.freeman voice THATS it. now all of you who think you know what your talking about just stay out of it. let me drop some information on your head for a second. every thing that has been posted so far has nothing to do with what i was even banned for. the city was not in chaos because of my at all. so the next time you feel like telling me its my fault you can just fuck off because i am not always the one to blame. you want to know why the server gets Ddost all the time ? maybe that’s my fault ey ? no its not so find someone else to blame for this shit because im NOT taking the fall for this one. Big deal I like to have some fun on a game. Just because I don't have a pipe shoved so far up my ass like you that I can't have fun in a game doesn't mean you can come in my post and talk shit about me. So fuck off and let me defend my self for five fucking seconds before you come in again with another reason on why I don't meet your expectations as a RP player. Now I have followed the rules today and this ban unjustified and I would like it to be further looked at without the intersections of other players who weren’t INVOLVED !
Courage what you don't understand what I have tried to state to you is....

Just because someone is breaking the rules and the city is going to shit.... Doesn't mean you can break the rules yourself. It applies in real life as well. Just because people rob shops in real life doesn't mean you can rob a shop and always get away with it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!