Unban request
indeed and that i understand, but what i don't understand is what i did wrong to get this ban ... i didn't do anything wrong in my opinion .... all i did was play the game this time... i didn't go into the town and kill a bunch of people, i didn't CDM anyone intentionally and i did go around doing things that would get me banned, now i am trying to avoid getting banned from the server, i truly am. but its things like this that make me pissed because players are getting away thing the same things that i was banned for in the start... and im the one getting fucked in the end.. you see how that makes me feel ? I did NOT deserve this ban and it is being way over looked than it needs to be. A 3 day ban was a little over the top in performance I might add because the only rule that I did brake was the NLR That’s it. 3 days is a long time for me not being able to play and I feel that this is honestly not fair. I am still learning some rules ''some'' and you know that I am not just fucking around. I was role player during this event and the guy who killed me broke the Fear RP rule and to me that’s the I don't understand on how this all falls down on me when he is the one who broke the rules.
(06-02-2012, 12:51 AM)courage Wrote: wow dude.. *** all of you, this is some bull shit. all i do that causes some type of chaos is the Mr.freeman voice THATS it. now all of you who think you know what your talking about just stay out of it. let me drop some information on your head for a second. every thing that has been posted so far has nothing to do with what i was even banned for. the city was not in chaos because of my at all. so the next time you feel like telling me its my fault you can just *** off because i am not always the one to blame. you want to know why the server gets Ddost all the time ? maybe that’s my fault ey ? no its not so find someone else to blame for this shit because im NOT taking the fall for this one. Big deal I like to have some fun on a game. Just because I don't have a pipe shoved so far up my ass like you that I can't have fun in a game doesn't mean you can come in my post and talk shit about me. So *** off and let me defend my self for five freaking seconds before you come in again with another reason on why I don't meet your expectations as a RP player. Now I have followed the rules today and this ban unjustified and I would like it to be further looked at without the intersections of other players who weren’t INVOLVED !
you say that our comments have nothing to do with the ban, if we add everything you have done you would for sure get more than 1 week. Ill think ill make a ban requestnon you! So you get banned more because you always break rules, and i dont think 3 days will help you. In total you maybe tri to rdm'ed me 4 times, nlr 5 times, extreme break of FearRp meaning that you domt care at all if you die when i try to get money out of you when i MafiaRp.

(06-02-2012, 12:51 AM)courage Wrote: wow dude.. *** all of you, this is some bull shit. all i do that causes some type of chaos is the Mr.freeman voice THATS it. now all of you who think you know what your talking about just stay out of it. let me drop some information on your head for a second. every thing that has been posted so far has nothing to do with what i was even banned for. the city was not in chaos because of my at all. so the next time you feel like telling me its my fault you can just *** off because i am not always the one to blame. you want to know why the server gets Ddost all the time ? maybe that’s my fault ey ? no its not so find someone else to blame for this shit because im NOT taking the fall for this one. Big deal I like to have some fun on a game. Just because I don't have a pipe shoved so far up my ass like you that I can't have fun in a game doesn't mean you can come in my post and talk shit about me. So *** off and let me defend my self for five freaking seconds before you come in again with another reason on why I don't meet your expectations as a RP player. Now I have followed the rules today and this ban unjustified and I would like it to be further looked at without the intersections of other players who weren’t INVOLVED !
you say that our comments have nothing to do with the ban, if we add everything you have done you would for sure get more than 1 week. Ill think ill make a ban requestnon you! So you get banned more because you always break rules, and i dont think 3 days will help you. In total you maybe tri to rdm'ed me 4 times, nlr 5 times, extreme break of FearRp meaning that you domt care at all if you die when i try to get money out of you when i MafiaRp.
Clearly you deserved the ban
Denied