FROG55JON unban request.
Your name: FROG55JON

Your ban ID: 10439

Banned by: I dont know

Server: v33x

Involved: A (Quack, I was in the car dealership area, two rebels 1 driving a mustang trying to run me over for my weapon and the Quack player. He says leave so I begin walking towards tunnel. He begins firing his ak at me lucky I gained a distance from him or he would have killed me. He then chases me around firing shots at me, after around 50secs of being chased, I turn around and shot him with a tranq gun. I don't see how I'm being banned for defending myself he started shooting at me first. I had no idea I'm able to run up to a random player (as he did.) fire shots towards them inflicting damage, then turn up on the forums complaining I was killed for that.) http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14172 (I did not fire at him for the first 50 secs of running. This guy was enjoying chasing me around, he is just bitter that it backfired on him.)

Please Admin enlighten me on the appropriate response, so I know next time. As I see defending against an unprovoked attack equals a ban. Plus partial chat log he posted, I had to lol to myself at this. He fired first that's all I have to say he even admits this. lol wow
You don't kill people by jumping on them, also police officers are to avoid using lethal force.
(06-01-2012, 01:23 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You don't kill people by jumping on them, also police officers are to avoid using lethal force.

You need to look into the situation before banning, this is a prime example why. He was chasing me around, look at the picture he provided you can see were he killed me. Quack's paints its as if I shot him on the spot, instead for being chased around taking damage before firing back.

So what you are saying, if a player starts firing at another player and dies in a RDM attempt. The defending player is a fault.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

The evidence provided showed that you proceeded to kill the person when you had chances to resolve the conflict without using lethal force,
Quote:police shootings are looked into to avoid trigger-happy maniacs abusing their position
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1063

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator