[Pas/Agr] SW Pirates
What is your name? Steam: hiddedelaat IG: hidde de laat
In-game name and name on Steam

Is there a specific rank you are trying to join? Put me in random!

What are your reasons for applying? I wanna be in a good clan and i wanna have fun with other people and RP well with other's too

Why you think you should be in this clan? Because i wanna roleplay with some good people, and i like basing!
What makes you stand out?

How many hours of gameplay do you have? 199 (200)
Hidde denied. I know you and I don't think you will fit in, sorry.

- Salinsky

All applications are reviewed and will be discussed with Zealord, I am not in that high of a function to make these kinds of decisions without Zealord's approval.

He or I will contact each and every one of you via PM as soon as possible!
Did you see my thing on the other page cause it wasn't accepted nor denied?
Holy shit, I've been fekking busy, anyways. All applications that are still open and pending will be PM'ed SUNDAY.

Thanks for your time!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Salinsky
Zeal you'd better become more active or increase my rights to accept / deny applications so I can take a little of the weight off your shoulders!

One application I can bury deep in the ground.

Ludo, you're denied due to the fact that I can't stand abusive SS.
You tazed someone and then horribly shot him to death for no apparant reason, when he was cuffed.
This is not the kind of bullshit I want to see, based on this, you are denied.
Lolol you never didn't have rights to accept people. Just not trial pirates. Go ahead.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Salinsky
I know I have the rights, but it requires your permission and we need to discuss the applications. Due to that I don't really know in what sense I can accept people. But now that this is cleared up, I'll go ahead and feel free to accept / deny some applications.

[FFC] Pacman accepted. Rank assigned : Deckswabber
NightShade accepted. Rank assigned : Deckswabber
Vekman |CDM| - Denied Rank assigned : None
Bloo accepted. Rank assigned : Deckswabber

I will send PM's to each and every one so I can make sure they will see it.

Please note that a clan is not all about fun. We expect loyalty and dedication. If we find you too inactive, unfriendly or anything negative, we will make you walk the plank (Kick you out of the clan) Unless you are inactive with a reason and inform us.

Inactive with a reason and informed me :

[SW] Doctor_Enzyme
[FFC] Pacman

Also welcome our new member :
R.B.C^5<<!Prosto_U$ER!>>^4[U^3A who has been assigned with rank : Pirate *Note: I have watched him play and found that he would be an asset to this clan.

Also, please add the following players to the clan list

RikarD - Pirate
xArmlessGamerx - Pirate