madbone un-ban request.
Your name: madbones2210

Your ban ID: 10396

Banned by: Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Involved: xTC224x -

Why we should unban you: I deserve unbanned because the video that got me banned only shows me killing him. Now, the reason I killed him was that he attempted to raid us before, and don't admins usually want BOTH sides of the story before they accept? Look, him and his little gun dealer friend where on top of the roof shooting down at us earlier. My friend (the guy who posted this) told me he saw him and a GD on the roof; which we were being shot from. He looked, he had no evidence.

Nate: But I have a question as well: Why would xTC224x be recording him knocking on our door? [I think he was fishing to get us banned since we have killed him in one of his past lifes.]

-I was asked by madbones, since he is new to using the forums, to post this. He told me to post our side of the story, and I did.-
(05-31-2012, 04:49 AM)Nate500 Wrote: Now, the reason I killed him was that he attempted to raid us before

False. I never tried to raid you. His 'little friend' rammed me off the road 3 times, punched me, then gave me death threats so I killed him. So he got pissed off and next I know your blowing down my door with a shotgun as a gun dealer. I go to knock on your door and he kills me. I din't even know he was part of your group. He was not part of your raid.

As beflok said:
Quote:I dont care if it was for a reason if it was for one that was just straight Fail RP.

(05-31-2012, 04:49 AM)Nate500 Wrote: Look, him and his little gun dealer friend where on top of the roof shooting down at us earlier
Another false statement. The only failing gun dealer involved in this was you Nate. I was never on the roof, I was never shooting at anyone.
Like I said even if you had a reason that was complete and utter Fail RP. Btw other players cannot post unban requests for other people.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!