Request: Shorten ban
Brick 
Your name:Forlorn (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:9781 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Beflok/Killjoy (Admin that banned you)

Server: V2d (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:Me,admins (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
So I was banned by Beflok and Killjoy apparently, and beflok tells me that they agree on a month ban, which would, from that date, end on June 15th. However, Killjoy banned me that day and decided to add 7 extra days, now ending June 22...I think he just thought it didn't matter? Or he could just ban however long he wanted? I am not sure, but either way Beflok told me it was only a month, so I think it should be able to stay that way and end the 15th. My ban history is not terrible, and even though I deserved that ban I think that 30 days is enough.
Your ban request was escalated for further review, based on which your original ban was extended. We will be the ones to decide how long the suspensions will be applied for, you're the one who should learn from them and not mess up again.
I have a very difficult time believing that considering the thread was closed after the statement of one month. After it is closed, I highly doubt it was "escalated for further review", I think the issue was over, and when you banned you decided to add extra days because you don't really care... But now that it is done, I am sure more admins are going to say they agree. Sure, this is "backseat admining", but if a thread is closed that should be the final result, not more changes, especially without adding it to the thread.
Honestly, you think I don't have better things to do than go around and top off already issued bans for no reason at all?
And in case you do lack common sense and actually accuse me of that, then
1) take up an admin abuse report
2) blame yourself for breaking the rules in the first place