really late introduction
I just figured out that i had never introduced myself! Anyway, I am blusheep23, a genetically modified test tube sheep that was created by Lt.Grub in his lab, He has still not told me why there is a 23 after my name. He engineered me to become a better sheep, My wool grows back in 3 days, My hoofs are made of steel, i can bite with a force of 200 pounds, i create my own oats too. I am nice i think And i will add almost anyone on steam. I have kinda drifted away from the server cause i have discovered ArmyRP and TWDrp, But TWDrp shut down right when i joined it so i have more free time to play on v2d! I answer alot of questions to people who need answers, so if you have a question and you're on my friends list, feel free to ask, im kind of a therapist sheep too Cheese .

Hope you enjoyed my very late introduction!
The following 2 users Like blusheep23's post:
  • Grub, Horizon
I can bite with a force of 200 pounds and I have sharp steel teeth! But i'm not blue.

I also eat sheep.
The following 2 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Blonde, BenyBlancoBrnx
Hello blusheep23,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I have never made an introduction thread lol.

anyways herro
My introduction thread was on 3 words or something Tounge

Hello Cheese
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Hello blusheep23 c:,

Welcome to the server! It time to get some of that blue wool ^-^. Talk to you soon. I want your wool.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Welcome to Fearless for the first time ever!!!

Leave.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • blusheep23
Hi there
SHEEEEEEP. Smile
I am pretty sure I played with you but I can't remember. Either way, hope to see you on their server sometime and i hope you have a blast playing on the server!
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (: