Unban Request(Perma)
Your name: McReaction

Your ban ID: 10383

Banned by: [FL]Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: First off I think the admin would be surprised to see this as he judged me a bit prematurely with lying, I'd say it was a misunderstanding, I am not perfect at english and misread what the admin was trying to say, the next second I am accused by lying and banned. I regret that I misunderstood the admin. Besides that I was teleported by the admin, to another player because said player forgot something in my shop, I gave it back as I do honest business, and next second I was banned. So why should I be unbanned? Because it's a simple misunderstanding... A shoutout to the admin, next time you ban someone, GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO TYPE A PROPER RESPONSE!

And to the core of this, the answer to the question was both yes and no, as I was only hostaging some1 to scare them away, as the individual was blocking my door.
You hostaged someone to scare them away... What?

It may have been a misunderstanding may not of. But I waited for a reasponse and you told me you didnt even have a hostage rope. When I teleported you to me it was in your hands. I checked console and it had said you tied someone up. So now you are lying in your unban request....

Added time for lying.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!