Name Your Best Friends on Fearless
Stillalive, the best. EVER.
Well I sorta consider the whole v33x night group as my friends. You're a bunch of cool guys!

But both Benjamin, Zealord, Jacob and Salinsky has made very good impressions on me.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Salinsky, Zealord, Jacob1029
Awwh, thanks Stilly<33333
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Salinsky
Rolex(Ex-FL member), Jamie(played with this derp and awesomeness since 2010), Also D3monic AKA Mittens the crime solving cat(Same as jamie)

Rolex and D3monic helped me out when I was new and I will always be grateful for that, All my best friends.

Edit: Forgot Soulripper.
Well I do have some friends whom I hang out with on fearless..

Shankspeare: My bro but rarely comes on anymore. Been an administrative colleague of mine since 2008. 19 years old.

Shipment of lol: immature, from new Zealand, also a colleague but usually he is annoying me so I do not let him live with me in the game.

Nightshade: again, a colleague and a good friend whom I shall meet IRL when he comes to California, he looks like a girl with his long hair, hopefully he doesn't read this! If he does, get a haircut man!

Juggalo: Colleague who has also been brought to this server by me and we shared a good day today ! Pretty fun guy to hang out with and I am sure he will be here often as I just invested in a banshee for him.

Rain: another one of my colleagues who was brought here by me. We hang out here alot and are really good friends.

Wow, seems like all my colleagues moved here when I came here, maybe it is because I am awesome? Well anyways those are my BFF's <3
Freeman. Robbie_tygo.
Best friends are, in random order:

Ruxandra, Killjoy, The Goddess Zelda, Temar, Nudelholz
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I'm so happy my thread caught on, see everyone, we all need a moment to reflect on the people that we care about Smile
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
Earl, Doctor_Enzyme, Flux, Helen, iginger, Chimpballs, Camplet, beflok, Hyde, Shax, Loopy. And some others ..
Aaaand my perma-banned friend, Tony Santos <3
The following 3 users Like Basse's post:
  • Flux, earl, Decay
Knight Russia (Ritari Ryssä) definitely Cheese
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.