confession
Well lets start to straighten things out.

Im going to make this quick and simple. Many of you thinks that im a girl I am infact a Guy.

And to all those i have and might have offended I am deeply sorry.

For all of my ingame friends I hope we can stay friends even tho it's a bit awkward.

For the rest. im ready for all the hate you have to give me.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • Flux, earl, LowerFlowerPower
No, fuck you.

Just kidding, still love you! Heart
The following 1 user Likes Flux's post:
  • Decay
It takes alot of courage to come straightforward with this. I apreciate the honesty.

For the posters, warnings will be given if I see anyone of you insulting him.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • Flux
Well I already knew this but yeah its good that you admit it =)
Did you state you where a girl in the first place, if not, there is no issue.
The scandinavians thought you were a girl. I asked you, and you said you were.
(We get in touch, and for every scandinavian you befriend you befriend three to ten more)
That stuff spread like fire. Your name, and profile pictures aren't helping, either.
[Image: uhm.png]
[Image: beflok.png]
These guys sure believed you. I did too.

It's kind of disappointing, and it's the kind of stuff that will kinda freak out your friends should they notice.
I also noticed you CHANGED to this name a while after joining. We all know girls get more attention, especially when it comes to rp servers.
Leeching of that is disappointing, both from guys and girls.
Wow... I don't even see why people do this? That's pretty freaking weird don't you think? It never occurred to you that, hey maybe what i'm doing is really weird and I probably shouldn't do it. Look at all these little kids practically jizzing on your steam page because they think you're a girl...

I... Just don't understand, who the f*ck would want attention from a bunch of little kids on a rp server anyway... Let alone attention that is essentially just "GURLLLL U SO CRAZYYYYY U SO HAWTTTTT , OMG GIRL THAT PLAYS VIDYA GAMES?!!??!/! <3"

But okay.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
(05-29-2012, 09:37 PM)Sweet Bro Wrote: The scandinavians thought you were a girl. I asked you, and you said you were.
(We get in touch, and for every scandinavian you befriend you befriend three to ten more)
That stuff spread like fire. Your name, and profile pictures aren't helping, either.
[Image: uhm.png]
These guys sure believed you. I did too.

It's kind of disappointing, and it's the kind of stuff that will kinda freak out your friends should they notice.
I also noticed you CHANGED to this name a while after joining. We all know girls get more attention, especially when it comes to rp servers.

both basse and dr oak are my IRL best friends they knew who i was. Smile

and again im sorry for those who got offended
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The Hanako picture gave it away...
(05-29-2012, 09:37 PM)Sweet Bro Wrote: We all know girls get more attention, especially when it comes to rp servers.

Yes, and that's bad.
The following 1 user Likes Flux's post:
  • Decay