Unban request [SW] Salinsky
(05-29-2012, 09:45 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Besides, Flux. I don't remember seeing you there. As such, you are not a witness of importance to this case. Please keep what you have to say to yourself. This is an official thread.
Thank you.

Just because i'm see everyting better than you do? 'This is an official thread' Yea that why i'm writing in it.
(05-29-2012, 09:46 PM)Kingfisher Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:45 PM)Flux Wrote: You are really blind, man.
Helen was a girl unemployed with a light blue jacket, and did you see anytime in the video that she used the gasmask?

Yup. That's the one I'm drawing those cute white circles on!
Watch the video from 1:02 and you'll see Helen firing her toolgun at the car, thus lifting it.

Case closed in my opinion.

That's not a fucking gasmask!
I'll leave this to the admin from now on.

BYE
(05-29-2012, 09:45 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:43 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:34 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:31 PM)Kingfisher Wrote: This is the final evidence Salinsky didn't do it.
If this doesn't get him unbanned, I wouldn't know what to do any further.

First time the hydraulic happened. Helen is clearly shown with her toolgun out and Salinsky doesn't have one primed.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-did-it.png

Second time it happened, Salinsky is clearly not doing it and has no toolgun primed.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-...eal-yo.png

First pic: Wheres the car?
Last pic: I don't even think thats her. And how could she be writing in LOOC while doing that?

Edit, last pic: It's not here, zoom in and you see Helens face beside the white circle. It's a Unemployed guy who does it there

An unemployed? HELEN WAS AN UNEMPLOYED, if he has been wearing his gasmask suit, it would have been even more obvious. Kthxbai

You are really blind, man.
Helen was a girl unemployed with a light blue jacket, and did you see anytime in the video that she used the gasmask?

Go and buy glasses. I obviously stated that IF HE was wearing his gasmask, it would have been even more obvious. Eitherhow, the unemployed in the light blue jacket WAS indeed Helen, but also, she died once or twice. And you know how you RESPAWN WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK? Oh boy you are being outsmarted. Now keep your nose in your own business. Unless you are a witness, shut up and stay out of this.
Helen wasn't wearing her gasmask. She just wasn't.
I'm getting tired of this. I was fucking there.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(05-29-2012, 09:48 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:45 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:43 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:34 PM)Flux Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:31 PM)Kingfisher Wrote: This is the final evidence Salinsky didn't do it.
If this doesn't get him unbanned, I wouldn't know what to do any further.

First time the hydraulic happened. Helen is clearly shown with her toolgun out and Salinsky doesn't have one primed.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-did-it.png

Second time it happened, Salinsky is clearly not doing it and has no toolgun primed.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22371678/helen-...eal-yo.png

First pic: Wheres the car?
Last pic: I don't even think thats her. And how could she be writing in LOOC while doing that?

Edit, last pic: It's not here, zoom in and you see Helens face beside the white circle. It's a Unemployed guy who does it there

An unemployed? HELEN WAS AN UNEMPLOYED, if he has been wearing his gasmask suit, it would have been even more obvious. Kthxbai

You are really blind, man.

Go and buy glasses. I obviously stated that IF HE was wearing his gasmask, it would have been even more obvious. Eitherhow, the unemployed in the light blue jacket WAS indeed Helen, but also, she died once or twice. And you know how you RESPAWN WITH A DIFFERENT LOOK? Oh boy you are being outsmarted. Now keep your nose in your own business. Unless you are a witness, shut up and stay out of this.

Sure, you spawn with another look, but not another fucking gender.

(05-29-2012, 09:49 PM)Kingfisher Wrote: Helen wasn't wearing her gasmask. She just wasn't.
I'm getting tired of this. I was freaking there.

That's what i said. She wasn't wearing gasmask..
You can't even read that, no wonder why Helen got unbanned.
For your information. Putting on a gasmask as a female character just changes your player model into the gasmask model. You will still be female.

Helen plays as a female character.
PM | Email | Steam                    
Watch from 1:00 you see me on the left, walking away. It's BS I am being banned for no reason. Also, how can you admins be so sure it was me in the suit? That's assuming someone did it, just because he has a certain suit on. Also, mistakes are made easily, but it sometimes is hard to put them right.

I hope you will have an even closer look at all this.
(05-29-2012, 09:53 PM)Kingfisher Wrote: For your information. Putting on a gasmask as a female character just changes your player model into the gasmask model. You will still be female.

Helen plays as a female character.

DID I SAY SOMETHING ELSE? Noooo.
Flux

You're really not making sense Flux. What exactly are you trying to say?
I'm not here to fight.
PM | Email | Steam                    
yer i made the mistake of assuming is was helen based on seeing him pointing the tool gun
but salinsky is seen in the video actually shooting the tool gun, making it clear it was him
the mistake was us admins not spotting it and assuming helen did it
but griim noticed and pointed it out

if you want clear evidence that is was salinsky go look at griims post in helen unban request