NBA 2K12 PC Anyone?
I don't know ANYBODY with NBA 2K12 for the PC. D: If you have if come play with me. Cheese

Anyone have NBA 2K12 for the PC that want's to play? I'm either Celtics or Clippers. Cheese.
How does it play on PC?
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
I would love to play with you! sadly I have it for the xbox
(05-30-2012, 12:53 AM)Fultzy Wrote: I would love to play with you! sadly I have it for the xbox

Then we should play that one day! My Xboxlive is the same as my Steam and Fearless, BenyBlancoBrnx
[Image: 2v157de.png%5B]
"Penetrating and Devastating"- Walt Clyde Frazier
We will see. I dont have the game in my possession at the moment due to my friend borrowing it. But my live name is KinkyBearPossum.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • earl
(05-30-2012, 01:30 AM)Fultzy Wrote: We will see. I dont have the game in my possession at the moment due to my friend borrowing it. But my live name is KinkyBearPossum.

How in the world did you get the name "KinkyBearPossum"? Cheese.

Suck's that nobody has for PC. I use a controller though, but graphic's are sooo much better on PC. Cheese
How can you hate on KinkyBearPossum Cheese

I will tell you the story if you would really like...

Alright well what happened was me and my friends all changed our names to a name with Bear in it. The rest of the name was whatever you wanted. The Possum part of the name is simple. We all love Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. We would play Search and Destroy all the time. But what I did for fun was give my guy a riot shield and c4s. Then I would pretend I was dead (like a Possum) and my friends would die on purpose. This would make me the last player on my team and I would just sit in the spawn acting I wasnt there. But what they didnt know was that I had danger close and a hidden c4 someone in the spawn. This normally worked because you would find kids who would celebrate because they thought they already won the round. So as they danced around in front of my I waited until they got near my C4. Once they did I blew them into the sky. I was famous for doing this. And for the Kinky part. Well it was in my opinion the best adjectives I could of used.

So there you go a simple story to why I became known as the KinkyBearPossum.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • earl