Wow Killjoy is popular?
(05-29-2012, 08:11 AM)Shax Wrote: What language is he speaking to his friend anyways?

Danish. The dialect is from Copenhagen.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal
Dear god.. Why does 95% of the danish players have to be like this. So embarrassing.
The following 13 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, equal, SoulRipper, Basse, Mahti, Dubwub, Biowulf, Zamar, Prune, Flux, Sweet Bro, Nevy, Anakonda
(05-29-2012, 10:47 AM)StillAlive Wrote: Dear god.. Why does 95% of the danish players have to be like this. So embarrassing.

The other 5% are attending support sessions to try and hold the temptation in.

:3
Most of the danish players ive met on FL is a bunch of minge kids, and it's a huge amount of them aswell
but I do like Zzzzap and StillAlive, atleast they got some manners n stuff, and that's the people ive met and talked with. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Basse's post:
  • Flux
(05-29-2012, 10:47 AM)StillAlive Wrote: Dear god.. Why does 95% of the danish players have to be like this. So embarrassing.

Haaa! I remember when I was administrator on an old DarkRP server, every weekend, especially at around 12 oclock, it would just SWARM in with little danish children, usually minging and the like <.<
I could've tell where he is from because of way he speaks, All danes sounds so same when they try speak english lol
Dem Danes.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
Ye, I hate danish people too.... D:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Lets not go all racist here...
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
God damn I hate danish people!
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Flux