Donut, Hermiown, TheLegitRedux, Portal195
Name of player: Donut, Hermiown, TheLegitRedux, Portal195

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

Portal195 - STEAM_0:0:25951430
Donut - STEAM_0:0:29675049
Hermiown - STEAM_0:1:26326386
[F2B]TheLegitRedux - STEAM_0:0:38589975

Time in GMT: 11:30am Roughly

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary:

Donut - Getting people to ragdoll and then launching them in the air
Hermiown - Launching people in the air with props, propkilled
TheLegitRedux - Suicide with a prop
Portal195 - Propkilling at 3:00, Propblocking.

Evidence: Screenshots of propblocking: http://imgur.com/D5wPw,Sdfg2,ZQc5F,5D8nf,gj9gl

Video: http://youtu.be/9nzcyvb2AHg
Can you please put the correct link to your video?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I didnt prop kill anyone, Donut was launching me as well Sidewaykill. I only participate to the sleeping mode which only i was sleeping and donut was making a grave above me. I didnt prop kill anyone. And if i did , i didnt mean to. I was launching corpses not alive people

And as you at the video, i launched you because it get bugged. And you didnt ban request Vitto, he was randomly tazing people as you see and untaze them
Video link updated, sorry about that

(05-29-2012, 09:26 AM)Hermiown Wrote: I didnt prop kill anyone, Donut was launching me as well Sidewaykill. I only participate to the sleeping mode which only i was sleeping and donut was making a grave above me. I didnt prop kill anyone. And if i did , i didnt mean to. I was launching corpses not alive people

A grave?
Donut: Okay, who's ready to be launched
You: I want, I want....

Actually if you now watch the video you can see that you launched me up into the air, attempted to launch the SS into the air. You propkilled at 1:38 although I'm not sure if it was intentional or not
you didnt recorded the whole part. Actually, if i say "I want , I want" it was, because i knew someone was recording that. I dont think it's a good reason to ban request me for that. As you see both of my "kills" were bugged. Instead of ban request SS who was randomly tazing people , you ban request a semi-innocent. I got many bans, i dont want to get banned again. Seriously, if i hurt so much you felling about this (Tounge) im sorry.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the following conclusions were made:

Accused player Portal195 was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension will be applied for 1 week.

Accused player Donut was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Player already banned for similar violatin, current suspension will be increased by 3 weeks.

Accused player Hermiown was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

Accused player [F2B]TheLegitRedux was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator