unbann request
Wink 
name courage

ban number 10292

admin who banned me Temar

banned on rp_EvoCity v2d

it was just me in the car.

well to be honest, i didn't get a chance to even explain myself before i was banned from the server, now im not saying the admin was not doing the right thing in any way, but i didn't mean to cdm. during the time the game client had crashed and nothing was working people in the city where killing and cdming left and right, it was a cluster f*CK. the cars outside of the city tunnel where all blocking the way so other's including me had picked the car's locks and started to move them, it then became a derby and my game camra was looking back when i was driveing foreward, i was so excited i got ahead of myself and before i knew it i was being held up in the air and then the ban hammer hit me like a fire truck. not as hard as my car hit the dude when i was driveing but still.. you get the point.

if you still feel that the ban should be in place i understand but pleas shorten it. i enjoy the server and i would not want to harm it in any way. pleas understand this was a simple mistake and was not intentional at all.

thanks Mr.freeman ''The box will find you''
Approved - Reduced too 24 hours from ban time