Raffi's Apology
Learn to take a joke. I didn't mean to insult or disrespect Fearless at all. I didn't intend to do so. Now I'm not even welcome here anymore.
Even if I'm not intending to return, I want to at least apologise.
Goodbye. For real this time.

There you have it. Raffi's words to you all. I hope you all look at that with some respect, just as I do.
(12-13-2010, 07:38 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Learn to take a joke. I didn't mean to insult or disrespect Fearless at all. I didn't intend to do so. Now I'm not even welcome here anymore.
Even if I'm not intending to return, I want to at least apologise.
Goodbye. For real this time.

There you have it. Raffi's words to you all. I hope you all look at that with some respect, just as I do.

I don't think you should respect a guy that talks behind your back

Raffi from VM Fourms Wrote:And the Skaara guy who posts spam seemingly for a living and is a generally ****ing annoying attention-whore is still respected by many.

Think about that while you try to defend him ;D
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
You're the last guy I expected to say that, Mikey. Your a guy full of respect. This is like when you should have respect for the dead.
When Raffi wrote all he wrote, he knew we would see it. He never thought we'd react that serious about it though. That's why he edited it later. To make us less annoyed.
He knew i'd hear about what he wrote about me, so I could be informed about it in an un-direct way. I agree on the whole sentence he wrote about me. I do not feel betrayed by him, and I do not feel that that thread was against me in any possible way. Appareantly, I'm one of the few members on this forum that actually feel what others feel.
After all the time he has been here, after all we have gone through with him, you guys are just gonna send him away? Like you send away your dog when he/she have peed on the carpet? Of course you throw out the dog to teach him a lesson, but you don't hold him out there till the winter comes and kills him?
";D"
Don't get me wrong now I "respect" mostly everyone, or at least ones who deserve my respect.

I told Raffi "No offense, your a great guy but stay on VM"

If he talks trash about FL he shouldn't be on FL.

And I didn't see one thing wrong about the Off-topic thread. It just looked like people were sharing there options on it.
Not saying "WHATS THIS CRUD DOING ON HERE TAKE IT OFF" Excuse me for my caps...
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
His behaviour was in every way immature, if that is who he really is, well, fuck him.

People acting loyal towards you but then behind your back they start mocking about you are the people with the worst character ever, you start to trust them and then they let you down.

Just a weak behaviour, have a nice life and get the fuck off our community.
Dare to think!
Fuck your apology. Don't be such a two faced guy in future.

I'd only just gotten to know you and you seemed cool - then BAM - you're just two-faced.

Closed.