UNBAN REQUEST (or lower it)
STEAM NAME: Cownipples
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:22534385
Reason for ban: Fail at RP
Banned for: 3 days, 23 hours
Banned by: [FL] Beflok
Ban ID: 10381

So I was banned today for killing myself while I was tied up with a rope. And how did I kill myself? Well basically, these guys came to me and wanted me to give them money, but I refused to do that. Then, they threw molotovs at me, but that did not kill me, so they tied me up. Now I have seen plenty of people killing themself while they have been tied up or handcuffed, and no one seemed to bother, so I thought that you were allowed to do that. So I did. I ran into the fire and died. Then, I got banned. I was surprised, because I didn't think that I did something illegal. I guess I should have known better, but I didn't, and I apologize. I would really appreciate if you would unban me. I will never make such a mistake again. Sorry.
+1 on this. I know Cownipples and this is a mistake that's made quite often. He's quite nice in-game and I can tell he's sorry.
4 days for killing yourself in a hostage situation is a bit harsh, especially since it's his second ban. But that's my opinion.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
First message I wrote I made an error. I have fixed it and player has been unbanned after talking to him.

I believe that he has learned from his mistakes. Make sure next time you dont resort to killing yourself as you wouldnt do that in real life ok?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!