Unban Request (Squarecubed)
Your name: Squarecubed

Your ban ID: 2603

Banned by: [FL] Andreas

Server: Rp_evocity_v2p

Involved: Crazyfrog ,PutizZ,Anakonda
Why we should unban you: Andreas banned me for lying, propblocking and really aggresive RP. To start, I was still building then puttiz came with a couple of friends, i couldn't finish it because they started to argue with crazyfrog he was telling them all kind of stuff he was swearing to them and more. I wasn't involved with that swearing and other things.

about the propblock: I think they took screenshots when i was still building, i think its not fair if people come into your house hostage someone and then take a screenshot of something your still working on.

Things that they did rong: Under our house, he spawned an flag or something on the balcony and died becaue of it, he came straight back and started to work on it again. Isn't that NLR? i'm pretty sure it is. He continued what he was doing. So i went back inside. and 5 minute's later he was standing on MY balcony,he didn't came from the front door, if he did i would see him. I saw the flag and a couch wher he possibly climed on.

About the "really aggresive RP": I wasn't even swearing, crazyfrog was the one that couldn't even be calm. I'm getting banned for Really Agressive rp when he's the only one swearing.

About the lying: To be honest, i dont knwo nothing about that anymore, if you can explain it to me Andreas u would appreciate that.
You are already banned, and to be honestly I cant remember this its old. So closed & moved.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3