Unban request - Situation
Hi fearless community!

Nickname:Situation:

Id:4584: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Admin name that banned me: Pechvarry: im sorry pech !

server map: rp_EvoCity v2d

[bdont know really who was envloved it was so long time ago.[/b] (Who was involved?
ยจ
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:15050524

Ok, here iam again, trying to get back to the communty, there I actually had a lot of fun playing.
I know you probably wont even care about this cause I was very rude to pechvarry.
For that I want to say that im really sorry and I regret it bad.
It's not an exuce but in that time ( over half a year ago i think) I had a hard time. My dad moved to the US and left me alone with my mother.

We had a hard time getting enouth money for everything. I took a job (16 years old) and stuff like that. I had alot of anger cause of this and played with my friends at the evenings to relax, kind of.

Im another person now and my friend is back on the server wich has supported me trought all this. I really want to play with him and I remember how fun I had. But got really mad when something happened cause of the conditions at home. So i for example got mad on pechvarry ( im sorry) But thats not an exuse after all. I could have thought about stuff before I did them.

personally I don't think I deserve to get unbaned after all this but ye. There was a long time ago and I atleast gave It a try.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and It would be fun If I could be able to play at this fun server as the new me!

Please forgive me, best regards : situation
Well , I remember you and it has been few months now. As long as you roleplay properly now and control your nerves i will unban you this evening whenever i can.

-Approved