Hello
Hello my name is Bruno Freitas im an Young Portuguese and i...
I...
LOVE Minty Water!!
Naw just joking but i do like watermelon Cheese
I like to play gmod and listen to music !Tounge
So I realy like the RP serv, We see lots of work so i want to thank Every one Envolved with the creation of this Serv!
So i think that's all...
if you Want you can check out my web site:
http://www.wix.com/coolgui4/coolgui4-web-page

(i've got to warnyou it's a piece of Crap! hope you like it Cheese)
<Insert text here>

Make Me!!!!

Yeah i Dare You!
Welcome to the forum, and to the server. Maybe you even join the clan, which seems to be important for some people. And you know what? I love watermelons 10 times more than you. I am the Buddha of watermelons.

If you have any questions or any problems you could post it here on the forum or try to contact someone on the server, preferably in the clan.

And your site aint that bad. Could probably become better, but you got enough of time. And i envy you for living in Portugal, i live in Norway, worlds most overpriced country.
Sup man I'll see you on the server (:
and btw I'm going to portugal :o in like 9 days :O for a month ^^
-Signature removed-
Nice to see yah here! Smile
Nice website!
hello . . .
em new to this forum , just logged in . . . my name is talha em 21 years old and i love biking . . . :-D
nice forum , em looking to get so much useful info from this forum and make some good friends .
(07-26-2010, 10:45 AM)tavani Wrote: hello . . .
em new to this forum , just logged in . . . my name is talha em 21 years old and i love biking . . . :-D
nice forum , em looking to get so much useful info from this forum and make some good friends .

Hey. Goto "Introducing" - "New topic".
Don't post on a topic. Wink
OMG its my base bud <3
Yup It's me Alright!
<Insert text here>

Make Me!!!!

Yeah i Dare You!
Hey Cool_gui_1996 good to hear that you like the RP server. Smile I hope you have a good time here on the forums too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yup and Soul when the money gets to my paypla account 'll donte 20$
<Insert text here>

Make Me!!!!

Yeah i Dare You!