The Real Flea Market
It started, one quiet day in Evocity, with an idea, a spark in someone's brain. That idea was to begin a community mall for everyone. No crazy fees or rent. None of that, that we often see now a day. Even if it seems normal, there are usually some hidden fee, or just some big company with a different name. No, this was different, there were no fees, this was for startups, we didn't ask you for money, we just wanted to help you succeed, when you, we don't ask for money. It started with a gunstore, then my medical supplies shop was added, then a chef came, then a black market dealer, and then another chef. Evocity had a relativity low population, at the time with no president. Then, a couple days later, a new President came to power, he.. didn't like us, and to be honest we didn't like him much from the start, then he tried to shut us down because of the way some of our merchants advertised. From my point of view, we didn't deserved what we got, but we stood our ground and refused to leave. He sent everyone, but he was no match for us, some of us have been trained, some hadn't, regardless with the right number and a good team, we did it. They didn't stand a chance, the sad thing was, the President knew that, the Mall was a busy place, we could hold out in there forever, we had a medic, gun dealer, and a chef. We were set, we were all armed to the teeth and the President sent his men in, only to die. While the Head of Special Service looked at us, I looked him in the eye, I gave him an option. He could leave if he wanted to, but he was loyal to his President, but I knew he was scared, you have to be, with 7 assault rifles pointed at your head. He barely lasted a second before his body was torn up by the bullets, now I look back and regret, he didn't need to die, what a shame, he could have been a good fighter. As I sit here and write this, I realize that I shouldn't regret, we did what we had to do protect not only our property, but our friends. We had grown to become friends, like you do with any house with neighbors. We'd become some strange sort of family, and we protected each other. Anyway, onto the point, this continued. We dealt with fights, not only against us, but within our very walls, some of the shop owners were getting restless. The President kept keeping trying to get us out, we refused. We got in our cars, the shop owners, the angry customers, the rebels, the corelones. We all left and went to the pool, which was where the President was, the Special Service weren't even there. The President was in his fancy chair, using the money he had collected from taxes to buy things like that. Anyway, we tied him up, and long story short, we killed him.

Thank you. To Everyone that played with me, it has been an amazing night, and it took a long time to write this.. and my fingers hurt. Here are some pictures of the place, after the whole raiding thing, so my shop is gone and stuff, if anyone else has a story to share or a screenshot, put them in this thread.

[Image: 2F0284DC5F67BA2AC87F9F125A9A358B2F5BDCFF]
[Image: 2F0284DC5F67BA2AC87F9F125A9A358B2F5BDCFF]
[Image: A59BD62F3DCF006755660853F75E5C39CF1DD461]

Credits:
Sensation - Idea and Gunshops
Ruxandra - Black Market Dealer
MEEEEE - Writer, Medic, and Idea
Chef - Chef - Don't remember Name
Camplet - Another Chef
Beflok - ATTACKKOR WITH A SHOTGUN.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP